Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: The crickets are revolting!

  1. #1

    The crickets are revolting!

    Hi, I'm relatively new to Salem, and I just unlocked small game hunting. I was feeling particularly destructive, so I decided to have a swing at a nearby cricket.

    I nearly got eaten by that cricket.

    I was wondering, how do I avoid being eaten by crickets in the future?

  2. #2
    Get backalley pugilism and stomp, stomp, stomp
    Hermits with benefits.

    Enter all ye who seek knowledge : Salem Wiki

  3. #3
    2 stomps end of a cricket and 6 for deer and Beaver 2 to 3 stomps kill it
    your go to love 5 sec Stuns :P Stomp kick ass

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by radkid1 View Post
    2 stomps end of a cricket and 6 for deer and Beaver 2 to 3 stomps kill it
    That depends on how much ybile you have
    Hermits with benefits.

    Enter all ye who seek knowledge : Salem Wiki

  5. #5
    Stomp>Uppercut>Profit

  6. #6
    2 stomps are enough to kill one.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DrEnzyme View Post
    I nearly got eaten by that cricket.
    Hahaha, i got KO'ed on my first attempt of killing any creature (was a cricket also) when i just started

  8. #8
    Thank you kindly! I will try and restore my honour and dignity by exacting vengeance on these terrible creatures. Oh! What's the best way to get lots of blood, so that I can do better against attackers?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DrEnzyme View Post
    Thank you kindly! I will try and restore my honour and dignity by exacting vengeance on these terrible creatures. Oh! What's the best way to get lots of blood, so that I can do better against attackers?
    Don't gets lot of one humor or it'll be harder lvling up all the others, also you don't want blood as much as you want yellow bile
    Hermits with benefits.

    Enter all ye who seek knowledge : Salem Wiki

  10. #10
    Thank you McWafflez. I still don't understand the whole gluttony system very well.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by DrEnzyme View Post
    Thank you McWafflez. I still don't understand the whole gluttony system very well.
    Read this page, maybe it will help....
    It becomes exponantially harder to increase your stats the higher they are, to increase 1 stat you need to consume at least as much as your highest stat, so its best (but harder) to increase all stats evenly...

  12. #12
    What was that Wizard of Id cartoon:

    Guard: the crickets are revolting!

    King: you can say that again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts