+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusader Kings II - 1.05g PATCH RELEASED - Checksum GUHH - NOT for problem reports!

Game Director Paradox Dev Team Doomdark's Avatar

Crusader Kings II - 1.05g PATCH RELEASED - Checksum GUHH - NOT for problem reports!

We're releasing a very minor fix today, addressing a "freeze" bug.

The Steam version should be up in a few hours.

CHECKSUM: GUHH

2012-05-28: v1.05g
    ----------------------------------------------------
    - Fixed a freeze issue with the copying of laws into usurped titles

2012-05-18: v1.05f (Mac version compatibility patch)
    ----------------------------------------------------
    - The invasion cb can now be granted correctly again
    - The Pope now gets a significantly lower contribution score in Crusades
    - AI: The Pope/Caliph will now be more reluctant to accept a White Peace when Crusading/Jihading
    - The Metaserver should now work again
    - Fixed a rare crash with sieges
    - Changed the speed settings so they are all faster, except for max speed (level 2 is now level 1, etc)
    - Added missing message text for calls of allies
    - Added missing message text for offers to join wars
    - No longer possible to usurp religious head titles, even if they have de jure vassals
    - Tied together a few more cultural names
    - Fixed more typos and database errors
    - Fixed a bug where you could have duplicate laws due to the history scripts
    - Fixed a bug with the event effects 'prestige' and 'health'
    - Fixed a rare crash bug with very long war names (could also cause corrupt saves)
    - Fixed a rare de jure assimilation issue when one character holds multiple kingdoms/empires
    - Fixed an issue with de jure assimilation status not always being saved
    - When events in multiplayer time out, the first VALID event option is now automatically chosen (rather than just the first option)
    - Added some missing characters in Novgorod
    - Fixed numerous relatively rare bugs causing unintentional independences at the end of wars
    - No longer possible to declare wars while in revolt against your liege
    - No longer possible to revoke titles off or imprison lower vassals in revolt against their liege
    - No longer possible to ask for invasion against a liege or above
    - Fixed some bugs with Crusade outcomes
    - No longer possible to attach units to those owned by someone of a lower rank
    - Fixed an asymmetrical hostility issue between revolting vassals of revolting vassals and the top liege
    - No longer allowed to ask to join wars while in revolt
    - Can no longer ask to join a war against a liege above your liege
    - Fixed a bunch of event bugs
    - Broken savegames no longer crash the game when you open the savegame browser, they are now marked as broken and cannot be loaded by clicking on them.
    Last edited by Doomdark; 28-05-2012 at 16:55.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Thanks for the patch.

It seems barony inheritance law is still bugged though

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

excellent work, this sounds sensible too: 'No longer possible to attach units to those owned by someone of a lower rank'.
    Adding breadth and depth to the medieval aspects of economy, technology & the military - Magnate Lords A mod for CK2

Quote Originally Posted by Doomdark View Post
    This is the Mac version release and compatibility patch,
    Wait, so that means I don't need to boot up in Windows any more? Huzzah!

Something else to look forward to when I head home for the weekend

Crusader Kings IIMagickaSengoku

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the patch, most appreciated.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2Penumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Thank you for the new patch and the fixes. However, does this mean the succession law bug has not been fixed yet?

Crusader Kings II

Thanks for the patch!

- Changed the speed settings so they are all faster, except for max speed (level 2 is now level 1, etc)
    Not sure I'm a fan of this. I was just fine with the old speeds. Is there a way to alter these via the text files or defines.lua? I would prefer to keep the old speeds.

Also, to second Habraka's point: is the succession bug unfixed?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IV

Thanks. I am a fan of every change listed, can't wait to try it out after my RL-drywall-event is completed this weekend.
    ----
    Playing through a Sunset Invasion scenario is far more fun than you might think.

If this means that I finally can play without having to re-boot into BootCamp everytime I might as well skip my exams next week!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    EU3 Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

What about the "crash at certain date bug"?
    Give me dukes as vassals ! Anytime - anywhere !

No hay banda - there is no band - it's all an illusion

One of the most underrated games needs your support = Take Command Second Manassas (visit at http://www.madminutegames.com )

Achtung PanzerCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and Gold
    LegioThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

It's a bit frustrating to see a patch released thread, and the game launch screen to tell me that 1.05f is now available, but for the patch not to have downloaded and still be on 1.05e. I guess it will come in at some point and I can hold off for a bit on the new game I was about to start but still.... grrr....

Does this fix the tournament bugs?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by nyah View Post
    It's a bit frustrating to see a patch released thread, and the game launch screen to tell me that 1.05f is now available, but for the patch not to have downloaded and still be on 1.05e. I guess it will come in at some point and I can hold off for a bit on the new game I was about to start but still.... grrr....
    are you on steam?
    Adding breadth and depth to the medieval aspects of economy, technology & the military - Magnate Lords A mod for CK2

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Could you please remove the holy war for muslims against monophysite religions? It's a simple fix that would allow the monophysite kingdoms to survive much easier. Now they are gone with 20 years of game time.
    For, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

Achtung PanzerCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and Gold
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Quote Originally Posted by apg View Post
    are you on steam?
    yeah, I see it says it'll be up in a few hours. I'm not criticising steam or PI because I understand they have their procedures, it's just that it's frustrating to think the patch will be there and it isn't. I'm banking on 1800 gmt though.

I was right. The download kicked in bang on 1800, and now it's here.

Star Swirl the Bearded Baneslave's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by trias10 View Post
    Not sure I'm a fan of this. I was just fine with the old speeds. Is there a way to alter these via the text files or defines.lua? I would prefer to keep the old speeds.

Also, to second Habraka's point: is the succession bug unfixed?
    Wait, you seriously played with the slowest speed?

Quote Originally Posted by nyah View Post
    yeah, I see it says it'll be up in a few hours. I'm not criticising steam or PI because I understand they have their procedures, it's just that it's frustrating to think the patch will be there and it isn't. I'm banking on 1800 gmt though.
    The patch is there now.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

This patch can be installed by Windows users or cause problems? Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast