+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do you make events for the ahistorical countries/states?

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisPride of NationsRise of Prussia

How do you make events for the ahistorical countries/states?

What I'm particularly interested in knowing is how to script the event, for example an event for the USA would say: "country = USA", so what would it say for an ahistorical country, "country = U00" or "country = U_00" or something else entirely?
    The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes - that guy, you know THAT GUY
    There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know - Harry Truman
    And well, everything can be obvious... but only after you've found it out or someone told you. - Titan79

A three-player online AoD AAR using the Improved 1936 mod - currently reached July 1941 with more updates to come

My first AAR playing as Germany using the AoD Third Reich Mod - currently reached August 1945

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisPride of NationsRise of Prussia

Ah, I found out through trial and error anyways
    The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes - that guy, you know THAT GUY
    There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know - Harry Truman
    And well, everything can be obvious... but only after you've found it out or someone told you. - Titan79

A three-player online AoD AAR using the Improved 1936 mod - currently reached July 1941 with more updates to come

My first AAR playing as Germany using the AoD Third Reich Mod - currently reached August 1945

+ Reply to Thread