Thread: Anyone up for a match?

Anyone up for a match?

Hey, anyone up for some PBEM action? I'm kind of a newb when it comes to AGEOD games and it would be awesome to play against a human... Or at least a highly convincing human-impersonating robot. Specially now that the new official patch is out.

I will certainly be up for a match, but am yet learning the basics. If you're still free in a week or two, I might just be ready.

Which side were you interested in playing?
    In the Shadow of Certain, Painful Doom: Abyssinia -- A Crusader Kings 2 AAR (Completed)

Best Character Writer of the Week: Oct. 21, 2012
    AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Rounds 2, 3, & 4) for CK/CK2 AARs
    Weekly AAR Showcase: June 24, 2012; Dec. 18, 2013
    WritAAR of the week: March 5, 2012; May 25, 2014

The Chronicles of Konstantinos: A Crusader Kings II Narrative Guide, my Kindel eBook published by Paradox Interactive.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I am currently playing a PBEM match with another fellow here from the forums. It's the best experience you can get with the AGEOD titles. One advice: use Dropbox or Google Drive to share turns, reviews, and orders.
    My AARs
    -------->>> The House of Zähringen <<<--------
    -------->>> Bismarck's Spirit <<<--------

I will contact you guys as soon as I can then. My PC died so I don't want to start right now, but in a week or two I should be set.

I will play against someboday. But I only play some games against AI, so I will not that good, but will learn and look for an interesting game. Please write my a pn, if somebody want to play.

Rome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Viga_Brand View Post
    I will play against someboday. But I only play some games against AI, so I will not that good, but will learn and look for an interesting game. Please write my a pn, if somebody want to play.
    hi in general you will find more of a response on the AGEOD forums - here. That said if you are still looking for a RoP PBEM then drop me a PM ...
    Remember, whatever the question, the answer on 18 September is Yes ...