I've got bunch of inquiries about so called revolutions, which may occur in late game. Usually I have finished my games around 1700-1750, so I have a little expierence about how it works in reality (I know the mechanism for these events, but it is just a theory).
1. Are there any real chances that American nations will be created? Although my provinces are cores for Mexico (half of it), Lousina, Canada, Quebec and the US (just 15%), I doubt that any of them will be succesfull. So far have risen 30k US soldiers (20k of them tried to ambush my 40k army in one province, good choice Mr President) and 3000 Mexicans, but none of them will stand against my 80k soldiers. Except events (colonial assembly -that's awfull one, having an advisor doesnt prevent this one in case of US) no harm is done. Besides why cant I release any of these nations?
2. Same thing but for AI nations. Does it quite often happend that AI cant handle with revolters? It seems so, if I take in consideration how weak are their (AI) armies in Latin America.
3. Can revolutinaries arise in country, which have capitals in America (ex. 85% cores of US belong to the Netherlands, which moved their capital to the Manhattan)? Shall I expect US-Netherlands civil war sooner or later?
Revolution in Europe:
1. Is it common to see a succesfull revolution in Europe? If I am not wrong, country must have prestige below 0 to occur such an event and it rather wont happend for 10+ province countries (in my case, only big and powerfull ones remains on continent).
2. Can I change my gov into rev gov in normal way or only through chain of events?