• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Error:
Demonologist workshop is not race dependent (at least, I can confirm that it can be built by humans). Which makes sense, since it's only thing that can be built on infernal rifts.

P.S.
Can't verify but I read somewhere that Magic Garden is human only (here set as universal). Can anyone confirm?

P.P.S
Are dragon eggs really race dependent? According to diagram, only humans can build gold dragons, which makes golden egggs resource a waste for other races (makes no sense?!?). Also, are red dragon really only for humans and monsters, with undead only getting a farm (?!?).

Last edited:
First off- this is nice! The temple section in particular should help players.

Second, this version is described as provisional. Do you want us to note any oddities, or wait until the final version is up?

PS: My experience is that each race has a unique Dragon Farm variant built on Red Dragon Eggs (Humans Gold, Monsters Food, and Undead Mana).

Thanks for all the replies so far! :)

Its provisional because i) I didnt have a full picture of the variations. ii) havent had enough spare time to try out what I need to to check everything is correct (esp. regard the Undead & Monster parts, & esp. for the Dragon nest possibilities.

I can easily make versions with white background (and hopefully formatted for ease of printing too) - fingerscrossed!

Once I have confirmation of any mistakes and I can correct them then that will be that! :)

Thanks!

Thank you very much for these player aids. If the boxed version included them along with a printed paper manual, I would buy it in a heart beat.

....I can easily make versions with white background (and hopefully formatted for ease of printing too) - fingerscrossed!....

Having a white background would also save a LOT of ink.

1) Do only Human and Monster can build Red Dragon Nest?

2) Does only Human can build Gold Dragon Nest?

I want to confirm these two since I never build an Undead City near those two resources but I have seen AI undead civ have Gold Dragons.

EDIT : If it is the case (Undead can not build Dragon Nest), I think Undead should get some alternative benefits from Dragon Eggs beside Dragon Farm. Maybe creating Undead Dragon, or huge mana income?

I want to confirm these two since I never build an Undead City near those two resources but I have seen AI undead civ have Gold Dragons.

EDIT : If it is the case (Undead can not build Dragon Nest), I think Undead should get some alternative benefits from Dragon Eggs beside Dragon Farm. Maybe creating Undead Dragon, or huge mana income?

I've definitely built Red and Gold Dragon nests with monster villages.

I might have just missed them, but I didn't see Fishing Villages anywhere. Also, if I remember right, the undead version of the Magic Tower does death damage instead of elemental.

Printer friendly versions are now available in a RAR format.

Updates to the final resource tech. tree & printer friendly versions will go up in a bit. Want to verify the corrections suggested above.
These are great.
In the final version please also add a printer friendly version of the mercenaries page.

The printed out version would be better if it made slightly better use of the full page - printed landscape and scaled to fill the page there is still lots of space on the sides, and the text is a bit small.
A simple change could improve this.
On the Undead page decrease the size of the 5+ box, and move the key / logos up to remove the space.
On the monsters move the 5+ box up and reposition the harbour above the military academy and move the key / logos up.
On the humans do the same and then move the rangers - probably to the right of the mechanics guild as that puts it beside the training ground which upgrades rangers.

The mercenaries page is likely to have the opposite problem - that of being too wide. I suspect it will need to be broken down into two pages - standard and special (which includes the divine and "off world" parts, and possible the specials from the Power of the Serpent DLC).
It also has a number of quirks.
The box grouping resources is quite subtle and you won't see it if you aren't looking for it.
Most of the groups of buildings for a resource have a big gap in the middle.
There is a solid line across the middle - this doesn't appear to serve any purpose, and runs through one group.
The gold dragon resource looks to be out on its own.

It is probably better if all the print versions are the same size - so they scale to the same when printed.

I've definitely built Red and Gold Dragon nests with monster villages.

Likewise, Undead cities can build both types of dragon's nests. An alternative for Red Dragon Eggs, with undead, is a Mana producing building similar to the Monster's having a Food producing one.

Sorry but i miss the Silver Weapons?

The Silverwork Armory should be listed for Humans, the Brewry is actually a Monster created building.

Thank you all for the feedback.... Take a bow all concerned!

Just to confirm my findings and changes to the resource, merc tree...

1. Could only confirm Demonologist Workshop used by Humans & Monsters. Marked it for use by all.
2. Magic Garden cannot be used by Monsters, only humans. All marked that cannot be used by Undead.
3. Gold Dragon Eggs can be used to build a NEST + Gold Dragon units by ALL races.
4. Red Dragon Eggs can be used to build a NEST + Red Dragon units by ALL races.
5. Red Dragon Eggs alternatives are a Farm for Humans and Monsters. Conservatory for Undead.
6. Silver Brewery marked as Monster only. Silver Weapons from Silver Armory by Humans only.
7. All upgrades to tier 1 mercenary buildings can be built in level 10 cities.

Thanks again for pointing out the errors in the previous version. Let us know if there are any other issues.

Final printed versions that are page friendly may take a little time to produce - a lot of fiddling, and a resource, merc, temple tree on white background will be added once the community has had a chance to reply to the latest posting (of v0.2).

Human's Red Dragon farm produces +40 gold, not food.

Thanks for this, but the printer friendly version for "All Races" are not found.

BTW: These are great. :)