• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(486128)

Second Lieutenant
1 Badges
May 2, 2012
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
Is there anywhere to get the pictures from the loading screens? They aren't on the website or anywhere else I can think of to look for them.

I can grab them with Print Screen, but I'd prefer a version without the tip and loading bar at the bottom.

You're right, that is one way to do it. After posting I remembered this thread, and managed to find the five loading screens. It would still be nice for them to be on the official website or something, instead of having to root around inside the game files for them.

Last edited:
About those, there is one with a death knight or dread knight well some kind of undead knight unit and my question is where do I find it?
Been playing a 12 hour campaign with undead and didn't find it anywhere.

I was gonna say, just extract them. :) BTW did you notice the extra warlock portrait in the files. Looks like a lizard race or something, maybe fish race. :) I'm really hoping that become useable in game. Maybe as part of new DLC with units or what not.

Yay Bjorn! Extra stuff like that is always great for fans. :)

I was gonna say, just extract them. :) BTW did you notice the extra warlock portrait in the files. Looks like a lizard race or something, maybe fish race. :) I'm really hoping that become useable in game. Maybe as part of new DLC with units or what not.

I did! It looked fishy to me, I wonder what its story is.

Well, the Koatl's have a Giant Turtle as a unit option, which you can see in the official Trailer paradox released on YouTube. So maybe it is the GM associated with the Koatl units, and it will be introduced when the Koatl's are in the game.

I have received the files. Now I just need the login details for the website :) sadly a bank holiday snuck in and delayed it. Sorry about that. I assure you I will do my best to have them up tomorrows.