• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Any progress on the new patch?

This is alternate universe. The Roman Empire never fell here, so there were no Turks to banish and shoot all the Greeks. Before the Turkish takeover Greeks were, I believe, vast majority in Anatolia since the area had been Greek for the past two thousand years (since Alexander the Great)

No progress on new patch so far, I've taken this week off from modding. I'll start again today though.

Greeks don't lived in Tarsus , Antalya , Eskişehir , Denizli , Bursa , Zonguldak , Karabük , İzmit , Gallipoli , Adrianople , Samsun and Trabzon .

u didnt said it correctly ,many pure greeks dont live in those areas(i say pure because truks are at least 40% greeks)
but u said liveD ,greeks lived there for at least 7,000 years, if ,i say if u are turk i understand because i know what bullshit u learn in ur schools, they even learn that homer was turk!!!!!!

No progress on new patch so far, I've taken this week off from modding. I'll start again today though.
Cool. What will be in the next patch?

Dunno, whatever we have discussed in the last few pages. My main priority will be events though - especially post-war events.
Sounds good. Will we be seeing the ROZ?