• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
See the last 2 lines. Specifically the line N°3112. It's empty. Put in there this:
Or in excel, just put #EOF in the first column and a X in the L column.

Mine already has it in the second to last line. Do i put a second one under that?

As I said, in the evnt_text.csv there is a empty line before the last line of the file. Instead of say:
EVT444019DESC;Unfortunately for us, the Spanish Civil War has ended in failure. The enemy has gained control of the nation and our troops have been evacuated home. Nevertheless they performed well and were welcomed warmly by the masses in Constantinople. Perhaps this will be a good thing - another door for conquest has opened for us!;;;;;;;;;;X
#EOF;;;;;;;;;;;X
#EOF;;;;;;;;;;;X
It's say:
EVT444019DESC;Unfortunately for us, the Spanish Civil War has ended in failure. The enemy has gained control of the nation and our troops have been evacuated home. Nevertheless they performed well and were welcomed warmly by the masses in Constantinople. Perhaps this will be a good thing - another door for conquest has opened for us!;;;;;;;;;;X

#EOF;;;;;;;;;;;X
Anyway, I leave a link to the corrected file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6vufc2ev3xp8deb

One Question Finnish,if I annex Italy,have an option to restore the Roman Empire?Translating:Add cores,and choose capitol to Rome?

restore the Roman Empire?

It would be nice to have the capital relocated to rome and cores adjusted to italy! Ohh and Finnish what type of flavor events do you intend to incorporate in the next patch?

Thanks for this mod and just to let you know I voted for your mod for Mod of the Month :D

Sorry about that people. I work on two folders at the same time - the one I upload and the one I test. This time I accidentally fixed the tested file, thinking the uploaded one was the right one and wham.

I have uploaded the fixed 1.3 version in OP.

New flavor events will be domestic ones. What to do with Turkish minorities, what to do with the Church, how much power should the Emperor have. Stuff like that.

One Question Finnish,if I annex Italy,have an option to restore the Roman Empire?Translating:Add cores,and choose capitol to Rome?
Not yet, but in the future. For now the focus is in fixing and balancing stuff I'm moving to events later. Next version will have event regarding Syria and Palestine if you side with the Allies.

EDIT: Need to fix that damn counter too.
Never use them so I forgot to check that. Saved it in wrong format.

Last edited:
What to do with Turkish minorities, what to do with the Church, how much power should the Emperor have...... event regarding Syria and Palestine if you side with the Allies.

Does this mean that the empire can side with the allies if they give territorial concessions?

German AI still refuses to attack Russia. I did my best but to be honest I'm not familiar with AI.
Does this mean that the empire can side with the allies if they give territorial concessions?
The other way around, more like. If you join the allies and win the war you will later be granted Syria and Palestine, justified by their large Greek minorities. Turkey will be annexed no matter what since it was a non-country to begin with and joins the Axis if the Empire joins Allies (this way you get Turkey no matter what).

managed to get a screen shot of AI_EVENT, it triggered all on its own

http://imageshack.us/f/7/aievent.jpg/
Yeah I got that first time too. I strongly suspect it is a bug in DH itself since - well - how many of us have played as Greece before? Three event files this mod edits: its own which has no such event, German AI which has nothing to do with such events, and Coup events which have been changed by nothing except remove Greek HoS switches.
If you wanna change the province name to Constantinople or Byzantium, it's very easy in the sense of changing a CSV, alas you'd need to go into map-editting to change it on the map.
I'll do that. Might ask for some map editing help from the pros, I've tried it many times but always failed :(

Yeah I got that first time too. I strongly suspect it is a bug in DH itself since - well - how many of us have played as Greece before? Three event files this mod edits: its own which has no such event, German AI which has nothing to do with such events, and Coup events which have been changed by nothing except remove Greek HoS switches. :(

as far as i have played i found no suck a bug in the darkest hour full

if u find it out can u give me a link to the guide cause i know a mod which needs it too( the new greece improvment project)and ironicaly i would also sujest to them to change the provice name to Constantinople

I'll do that. Might ask for some map editing help from the pros, I've tried it many times but always failed :(

It wouldn't be too hard, but it's a lot of bollock ache to extract and redo the map if you're not used to it. Better to let someone whose used to it do it. Try asking ewphoenix123 - it's a pretty quick job in a way. (Imagine a fuse has burnt out on a motor, but the motor is in a big clunky casing that takes ages to remove. Congratulations, that's the analogy for your problem)

I am currently downloading the mod and am excited to try it. I will be happy to give you my thoughts if you'd like.

It wouldn't be too hard, but it's a lot of bollock ache to extract and redo the map if you're not used to it. Better to let someone whose used to it do it. Try asking ewphoenix123 - it's a pretty quick job in a way. (Imagine a fuse has burnt out on a motor, but the motor is in a big clunky casing that takes ages to remove. Congratulations, that's the analogy for your problem)
Sounds scary :(
I think I'll focus on the stuff I know. Anyone that can edit maps wishes to contribute - be my quest.
I am currently downloading the mod and am excited to try it. I will be happy to give you my thoughts if you'd like.
Of course :)

wow, i just cannot get this mod to load. i'm just getting a ton of DB errors all along start up!

first the ministers file causes trouble then without it you need to pretty much copy all the events and scenario data from vanilla dh full into the mod folder then i get a heap of province id errors.

what could cause all of that?

wow, i just cannot get this mod to load. i'm just getting a ton of DB errors all along start up!

first the ministers file causes trouble then without it you need to pretty much copy all the events and scenario data from vanilla dh full into the mod folder then i get a heap of province id errors.

what could cause all of that?

not just scenario and events, but the whole DH full file, and then over write it with Byzantium