I like your idea and the mod. I have a few ideas myself . I only played through the first year just to get a grasp of the mod.
- there seems to be a small bug when loading the 1936 scenario with the mod, which says technology not found (no id or so) but when you hit ignore it loads + save game is not corrupted (loads normally)
- the purple colour is well....very purple...for myself it is a bit too purple but not a big point (and if you want to keep it that way, it is fine by me)
- I guess you will change the counters as well (old flag of Greece)
- what about leaders of other nations, it is quite funny to see Boris III and Zog I in your leader pool while these nations are still independent
- maybe you should gradually increase IC for Byzantion, say you choose a policy and every half year / year an x-number of IC is added to random provinces.
- what about more advanced weaponry and techs? I can imagine a revanchist Byzantion being half way between Italy and Germany. Not as strong as Italy and Germany but it would focus more and more on quality and the breakthrough principle to gain back the old lands...
-about those old lands...when you for instance conquer Albania / Bulgaria / Syria etc (the eastern part of the Roman Empire) would these nations slowly core to you? (think of the Kaiserreich events?)
I think this mod is really nice and adds some flavor to the WWII scenarios. I hope you find this review / feedback useful? I can't wait to play further on into WWII!