• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay, here's the crash error:

Unable to find personality substitute for '1937'.
ERROR : Unknown minister loyalty: PA
Unable to find personality substitute for '1999'.

I think a column is missing, or an extra semicolon has been added to one of your minister files. PA goes for ideology 1999's goes to either deathdate or retirement date. Personalities are like "prince of terror" while loyalty is high-medium-low.

I don't know if this has been asked before, but seeing as this mod is somewhat anachronistic, will there be events where other nations want to contest the official status as the new Rome? During it's existence before the ottoman conquest, there were up to four nations at the same time who called themselves officially Rome (including the Bishopric of Rome), and it was quite an important power struggle. If you include those who called themselves successors of Rome, though not in name, it's even more.

Similarly, if the Kingdom of Jerusalem was indeed to rise again, you could be sure some nations like Spain (and Austria, if it was still a monarchy) would object.

Ok, I downloaded it again and there are still a huge number of missing files. So you may have to re-upload the whole mod because there seems to be something wrong with the uploaded file.

Hey Adonnus, not to be a jerk, but you do know that the files on the first page of this thread will NOT work with DH 1.03.rc1.03 which is the latest DH 1.03 and the version that you get if you go to the DH control panel and download the most recent Patch.

You have to wait for The most high exalted Lord Finnish to update the mod files for DH 1.03.

Any news Lord Finish?

Yeah, I think the download links are broken.