• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Released 1.1. Changelog:

- Added some stuff to Emperor inauguration speeches.
- Removed Soviet guarantee from Bulgaria
- Tweaked coup events - they still fire but don't change HoS.
- Changed German alliance event to fire after Germany occupies Paris
- The Empire can now intervene in the Spanish Civil War on the Nationalist side.

One thing, I for some reason left 1.00 files inside 1.1. Remove the .rar it's useless.
Oh and I still haven't figured the missing tech bug. When you start a new scenario, wait until it loads till the end and locks up, just hit Enter and it will start the game as usual.

I will be away for a few days. I have university entrance exam next Thursday and I will toss my laptop aside so I can focus on last minute studies. I will be back in Thursday evening. Didn't have the time to playtest the latest changes to 1.1 so if there is something game-breaking go back to 1.0 though I recommend at least taking the coups_events.txt file with you, though 1.1 should work without problems.

Little bug...the constantinos speech part is bugged. Part I triggers the rest of Theodora's speech instead of Constantinos Speech (wrong id number in the trigger event section. Needs to be changed from 444002 to 444006)

Tim

I will be away for a few days. I have university entrance exam next Thursday and I will toss my laptop aside so I can focus on last minute studies. I will be back in Thursday evening. Didn't have the time to playtest the latest changes to 1.1 so if there is something game-breaking go back to 1.0 though I recommend at least taking the coups_events.txt file with you, though 1.1 should work without problems.

good luck to you on your exams

Little bug...the constantinos speech part is bugged. Part I triggers the rest of Theodora's speech instead of Constantinos Speech (wrong id number in the trigger event section. Needs to be changed from 444002 to 444006)

Tim
FFS

I'll fix it later today after I get out of work.

Thank you for everything Lord Finnish :p.....but i was wondering.......why doesn't the empire have any battleship or carrier or naval doctrine techs? Is this intended?:blink:

Thank you for everything Lord Finnish :p.....but i was wondering.......why doesn't the empire have any battleship or carrier or naval doctrine techs? Is this intended?:blink:
I've just not gotten around to do it. Their navy doctrine techs are on the level of Germany except a bit inferior and they don't have BB/CV techs simply because I never got around to make them. I might now, though, as I make last fixes before I check off for a few days.

I forgot to tell you that you need to have a fascist government to support the Nationalists in SCW. This is because it's a copied Italian event (and currently has its description) but I intend to keep that condition since in future a democratic Empire can support Republicans instead of Nationalists.

1.2 released, http://www.mediafire.com/?sjpvsem664kvrwj
changelog:

- Added the Empire better naval techs and doctrines.
- Renamed two tech teams
- Fixed Constantinos' Speech

Next version:
- Add naval tech team
- Add a proper navy
- Add a proper air force
- Add more land units

This time I playtested it and works as intended.
Still need to hit Enter when starting new scenario though. If someone here has Excel I would request him to look at the Empire's tech team file and correct it, I have to rely on notepad and can't spare the thirty minutes to count all the ";" to find out which team lacks one of them.

I forgot to tell you that you need to have a fascist government to support the Nationalists in SCW. This is because it's a copied Italian event (and currently has its description) but I intend to keep that condition since in future a democratic Empire can support Republicans instead of Nationalists.

1.2 released, http://www.mediafire.com/?sjpvsem664kvrwj
changelog:

- Added the Empire better naval techs and doctrines.
- Renamed two tech teams
- Fixed Constantinos' Speech

Next version:
- Add naval tech team
- Add a proper navy
- Add a proper air force
- Add more land units

This time I playtested it and works as intended.
Still need to hit Enter when starting new scenario though. If someone here has Excel I would request him to look at the Empire's tech team file and correct it, I have to rely on notepad and can't spare the thirty minutes to count all the ";" to find out which team lacks one of them.
It's Alexandros Papagos.

Okay I've fixed Papagos. I release it with the next version.
i allied with Germany and just conquered Turkey, but then i got this "AI_event" that sets my mobilization upto 8 without me triggering it, is that a bug?
I'll check it but sound like a bug outside this mod since you're the first one to report it, no one else has had it apparently, and I have not edited files that should cause such change. When did the event happen and what was your mobilization status?

Do you think you could make a decision to reform the empire as Greece? You don't have to if you don't want to seeing as you've already made one of my life long dreams a reality. (ok maybe not lifelong :laugh:)

Edit: Not sure if someone provided it or not but the expeditionary force could be called Thema Ispanía or Thema Ισπανία

Edit 2: Not sure why but if im playing as the roman empire and fall back to Constantinople the Germans refuse to launch
barbarossa :confused: and instead just sit there at the greco-turkish-bulgarian border with their stacks of doom lol :laugh:

Last edited:
Do you think you could make a decision to reform the empire as Greece? You don't have to if you don't want to seeing as you've already made one of my life long dreams a reality. (ok maybe not lifelong :laugh:)

Edit: Not sure if someone provided it or not but the expeditionary force could be called Thema Ispanía or Thema Ισπανία

Edit 2: Not sure why but if im playing as the roman empire and fall back to Constantinople the Germans refuse to launch
barbarossa :confused: and instead just sit there at the greco-turkish-bulgarian border with their stacks of doom lol :laugh:
Can't do that Greece thing - Byzantium already uses Greek tag so essentially Greece does not even exist in this mod. Maybe in the future.

Thanks for the name. Will be using it :)

As far as Germany is concerned it's probably because German AI does not launch Barbarossa once it has wrapped up thing in the Balkans to avoid a three front war (four if Allies land in Italy :eek:). Next version will have a more polished Allied side, with proper balance and all.
Tried your mod for a while, really enjoying it.

Though, you could replace Gerard Butler's pic. But that's just a detail.
He'll be gone by next version, just need to find a suitable replacement. To be fair I did not know who Muffin was using in the picture, I'm not that familiar with actors.

Next version will include the following changes/fixes:
- Fix the Empire's tech team file
- New picture for Constantinos XXI
- Naval tech team
- Larger fleet
- Larger army
- More manpower
- More VPs in Turkey
- Change German AI to launch Barbarossa even if BYZ exists and in war.
- Proper text for Spanish intervention
- Democratic Empire can intervene for Republican Spain.
- Theodora will boost democracy/open society and Constantinos will boost authoritarian/closed society)

Along with anything that has been mentioned before or stuff I just happen to make for whatever reason.