+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Byzantium - Imperial Restoration Mod

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

How about maybe some lend-lease acts from the US? and is the syria puppet/annexation chain going to be in the next version?
    Pono animam Deo, et Patria!

Check out my Musical Atmosphere Improvement MOD --->http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ement-(M.A.I.)

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...yzantivm-Novvm <---- My first AAR

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Syria puppet...
    Syria puppet...

Need to skim through the thread since that doesn't ring any bells for me.

But what you said about Lend Lease is quite nice. I'll think about it

EDIT: I'll start working on the next version once I get out of work.
    Last edited by Lord Finnish; 25-05-2012 at 11:48.
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Im pretty sure someone mentioned an event chain were Syria was asked to join the empire directly (annexation) or to be puppeted or be left alone after the fall of France. and for the lend lease act, im no modder AT ALL (lol) but couldn't you use the current events for Britain/USSR as a template? Thanks

Check out my Musical Atmosphere Improvement MOD --->http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ement-(M.A.I.)

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Blog Entries
    Lend lease will not be a problem. Events are very simple to make.

As far as Syria is concerned I'll think about it but 1) Allies would never let BYZ take Syria and then just join them afterwards 2) it's not much of a war to take it manually. If Byzantium took Syria, joined the Allies and won I doubt they'd still let them keep it. I'll think of some alternatives though.
    Mod:

1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

Does the Byzantine Empire have, or will it have national provinces/cores on the former territories of the Easter Roman Empire?

Blog Entries
    Cores only on Anatolia and claims on Syria. In the backstory the Empire held on to Greece, Bulgaria and most of Anatolia over the centuries while Palestine and Syria were controlled by Egypt and Persia. When the British subjugated the Egyptians in late 19th the Empire took the chance and conquered Syria and Palestine, but since it was a thousand years since the areas had previously been Roman there was little enthusiasm among the locals. Thus Byzantium has just as much right to have former territories as cores as modern Turkey has right for cores over former Ottoman territories - none, that is.
    Mod:

Hows the progress going?

Blog Entries
    Slowly proceeding. I'll have the new update maybe tomorrow, my shitty job will take most of today.
    Mod:

New update tomorrow? Man, just when I get the mod, I gotta start a new game.
    It's a good mod, by the way. I'm having alot of fun trying to patch the Empire back together.
    "Hmm... a Tsar, raised by the will of the people? Sounds legit." -- KotoR45

Need ministers for a mod project or just because?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Finnish View Post
    Cores only on Anatolia and claims on Syria. In the backstory the Empire held on to Greece, Bulgaria and most of Anatolia over the centuries while Palestine and Syria were controlled by Egypt and Persia. When the British subjugated the Egyptians in late 19th the Empire took the chance and conquered Syria and Palestine, but since it was a thousand years since the areas had previously been Roman there was little enthusiasm among the locals. Thus Byzantium has just as much right to have former territories as cores as modern Turkey has right for cores over former Ottoman territories - none, that is.
    I get it. So you could retake the provinces of the old Eastern Roman Empire, but they would only be occupied. Couldn't there be an event creating the 'Eastern Mediterranean Federation' or something, that would give more cores?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by it068 View Post
    I get it. So you could retake the provinces of the old Eastern Roman Empire, but they would only be occupied. Couldn't there be an event creating the 'Eastern Mediterranean Federation' or something, that would give more cores?
    Sure, later versions. I imagine that BYZ could sign a separate peace treaty or alternatively create Allied puppet nations that you could annex.
    Mod:

I saw that the most recent post was by Lord Finnish and it got my hopes up :/ lol

Blog Entries
    Heh.
    A few more hours. Or not. This evening, GMT +2.
    Mod:

yay!

First Lieutenant
    Darkest Hour

I just gave it a try, sounds cool. I will follow closely for the next updates. It is only January 40, Turkey will be piece of cake but I hope the German will make a short work of USSR once I will have Baku because the English from Africa and the USSR, no way to be a match.

Blog Entries
    Need to give democratic Empire Spanish intervention events and playtest it and new version is ready. Changes are those listed in the previous page.
    Mod:

Blog Entries
    1.3 is out!
    Changelog:
    - Changed picture for Constantinos (thanks BeardedHoplite!)
    - Tweaked events, Theodora now pushes Democratic while Constantinos boosts Authoritarian.
    - A democratic Empire can intervene for Republican Spain in the SCW.
    - New text for SCW.
    - Added mod icon.
    - Added counter.
    - Extra VP in Turkey
    - Added 1 naval tech team. Actually there are two but didn't get the other one working
    - Expanded the Empire's military. about a dozen new divisions, 3 new interceptor wings and lots of new ships.
    - Fixed tech team file. Scenario now loads properly.
    - (possibly) fixed German AI not starting Barbarossa while at war with the Empire.
    - Extra starting manpower

And maybe something I've already forgotten.

The focus on the next version will be flavor events.
    Last edited by Lord Finnish; 27-05-2012 at 22:49.
    Mod:

For some odd reason my game refuses to launch up the byzantine mod? it launches everything else just fine.....hmmm im going to try a re-installation see if that works... :/

EDIT: yupp my DH refuses to launch this new patch for some odd reason?
    Last edited by Apollo1784; 28-05-2012 at 00:57.

Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1784 View Post
    For some odd reason my game refuses to launch up the byzantine mod? it launches everything else just fine.....hmmm im going to try a re-installation see if that works... :/

EDIT: yupp my DH refuses to launch this new patch for some odd reason?
    yes, me too. it seems to be in the task manager just eating up resources but it won't load

EDIT: It appears to be something to do with the event_text file included in config. without it, the game loads just without any event descriptions
    Last edited by Lazzars; 28-05-2012 at 01:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzars View Post
    EDIT: It appears to be something to do with the event_text file included in config. without it, the game loads
    What was changed inside of it?
    Last edited by Apollo1784; 28-05-2012 at 01:21.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast