Closed Thread

Thread: Turtles?

Turtles?

From this official video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FepXOiqkBVw

At 1:23. They look awesome. Any idea how to get them?

You need a Koatl village, build Koatl House on it, then build the House of Secrets, then build the Breeding grounds. As they are the only bonus units requiring two upgrade building, I guess they should be pretty strong.

They aren't in the game yet. I'm guessing the above poster just let slip which "version" they are playing (hint, it's not legit).

MagickaMajesty 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Quote Originally Posted by gliomarto View Post
    You need a Koatl village, build Koatl House on it, then build the House of Secrets, then build the Breeding grounds. As they are the only bonus units requiring two upgrade building, I guess they should be pretty strong.
    Thanks for copy-pirate´s being around here !
    It would have been great if you rewarded the game experience with your cash....

Anyway, the turtles are not (yet) in. Guess, they will be available as DLC soon!

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Naval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    EUIV: Call to arms event

aaaand another thread about to be locked...
    Choose again.

Now he might just he reading the Russian fan site. What I want to know is when is this being release? I want it now. My credit card is waiting.

It could be part of an update as opposed to DLC- it was shown as part of the promo materials for the base game, after all.
    Feel free to call me App. It's shorter.

The turtles are cool. This game just keeps getting better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by hadberz View Post
    Now he might just he reading the Russian fan site. What I want to know is when is this being release? I want it now. My credit card is waiting.
    I can't find any Russian fan sites anywhere. If you're referring to a specific one, what's it called?

Hoi 2 Beta

Now that Ive found my magic wand!

*** WHOOSH ***

Anyone discussing pirated s/w from this point will get an infraction.
    For God, King and Country - A MARCH OF THE EAGLES AAR
    "That there is one damn fine coat you're wearin'." x2 - Marv, Sin City.

Closed Thread