• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(489440)

Recruit
1 Badges
May 11, 2012
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
As the tittle says.
What we get when we win a game,or loose one (if that is possible...), it's nothing!
Can the devs please make something that give us at the least some info about the game that's ended?...
I think at the least we could have some point system in the game, and a kind of wall of fame with the various previous wins & points?
Or same stats screen with some info, like units killed, citys created, name os oponents, etc.
What you think guys? IMHO the game needs something more at the end.;)

It does feel very beta-ish, as it now is.

Would love to see comparison charts over time between the leaders: population, number of cities, number of spells learned, etc. Also details on your current empire, and if possible, a ratings system that gives a numerical score to what you achieved for comparison with your scores in the past--and if possible, with those of other players.

We'll see.

It does feel very beta-ish, as it now is.

Would love to see comparison charts over time between the leaders: population, number of cities, number of spells learned, etc. Also details on your current empire, and if possible, a ratings system that gives a numerical score to what you achieved for comparison with your scores in the past--and if possible, with those of other players.

We'll see.

Exactly:) you explained very well what i tryed to say before:)
Terrible sorry, but English it's not my natural language:p

They are working on adding a score screen to the end. :)

For the record, each of the four victory conditions gives a different picture and narration. The Unity spell ending is even animated! :p

yup, i tryed yestarday the "Unity" spell win and i loved the last image:)
You mentioned 4 types of wins... i just figured yet the conquest and unity ways, what are the other 2 ones mate?

yup, i tryed yestarday the "Unity" spell win and i loved the last image:)
You mentioned 4 types of wins... i just figured yet the conquest and unity ways, what are the other 2 ones mate?

If you anger a God enough, they can, apparently, send an avatar to destroy you. Kill it, and I think you win.
Alternatively, take over all of the holy lands. And you win. Assuming everything is implemented correctly.

Both of those wins are implemented, I've managed to achieve all four victory conditions.

You must have a city with access to every Holy Land tile on both the main map and the other worlds, which makes it very difficult to achieve in large maps. I've only done it on a moderate map with a single extra world.

The avatar method didn't occur for me until after the patch, the same as the Unity spell. Defeating the avatar can be a hard task, even if you can ignore anything the AI is doing.