• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

kornuletz

Private
4 Badges
Feb 22, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 500k Club
Not sure if this is a bug or not and can't seem to register my game, to browse the bugs section, buut...

I built a gazillion temples for Dauros (about 7-8), all temples ONLY for him, we are buddies at +100, Fervus hates me for -100 and... nothing happens. For several turns now. How and when is Fervus' Avatar supposed to show up??

(Also where should I report that my CD key can't be registered to browse the bug section? Bought through Amazon.com)

PS. I meant to say Fervus not Krypta in thread title...

Last edited:
You don't use your amazon key to register here, that key is only for Steam. Go into your Steam library and right click on your game and view the key, it will be a different key that works for these forums.

As for your issue, are you sure you are at -100 and not -99? I've never actually been able to get -100, I always get stuck at -99 and building more temples wont change it, apparently you need to get random relations quests and refuse or pass them to somehow slot your relationship perfectly at -100 and get the avatar to spawn. It wont happen at -99.

Thanks, registration worked.
I am definately at 100/-100 and one temple helped me gain a relationship bonus of a quest.

Do you get a special announcement? Where does the Avatar spawn? Maybe its invisible, in a corner, and affraid of me? aka not attacking? I have basically the whole map for me, is that a problem?

Thanks, registration worked.
I am definately at 100/-100 and one temple helped me gain a relationship bonus of a quest.

Do you get a special announcement? Where does the Avatar spawn? Maybe its invisible, in a corner, and affraid of me? aka not attacking? I have basically the whole map for me, is that a problem?

Looking at other threads it spawns random amount of time later. Some 10-20 turns, so just wait for it.

You don't use your amazon key to register here, that key is only for Steam. Go into your Steam library and right click on your game and view the key, it will be a different key that works for these forums.

As for your issue, are you sure you are at -100 and not -99? I've never actually been able to get -100, I always get stuck at -99 and building more temples wont change it, apparently you need to get random relations quests and refuse or pass them to somehow slot your relationship perfectly at -100 and get the avatar to spawn. It wont happen at -99.

I've had an avatar show up with 'only' -99 hatred, actually. :) I think it's tied more with maintaining 100 from your god of choice.

Interesting. I've been at +100 one god and -99 the opposite for over 80 turns before and never had any avatar spawn. I assumed maybe it was buggy but people were telling me it had to be exactly -100.

*reads topic title*

Ugh... can't... resist...

Dauros loves me, this I know
For the Holy Book of the Law tells me so
Paladins to him belong
They are weak but he is strong
Yes, Dauros loves me
Yes, Dauros loves me
Yes, Dauros loves me
The Holy Book of the Law tells me so

Same issue here. 100 to Krypta, but never more than -99 to the opposite god. As described above, the avatar is reported to show up even with this hatred level.

As the game was lasting quite long to this point, I almost defeated all enemies except one. I just wanted to see the "god victory screen" and pressed "next turn" again and again... and again. With no result. Finally, I lost patience and simply destroyed my last opponent.

Long story (yes, it was a *very* long story, unfortunately) short: I think, the time until the avatar appears should be looked over. It might be intentional as it is now and might not a bug, but I really think, there should be a faster reaction after hitting the +100/-100 (-99) mark!