• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Agent Larkin

Major
47 Badges
Mar 19, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Gettysburg
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • BATTLETECH
  • Victoria 2
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
Hi there. I was wondering if anyone remembers what the event code was for causing a nation to disappear?

I can't remember it off the top of my head but I know that if you enetered it the country you targeted disappeared and all the land in question became coloninisable. I only ask because it was fun to play around with.

I think it's event 60120.
It's actually the event for a culture union to annex its same-culture sperelings(E.g Italy annexing Venice, if in sphere). Therefore if a nation is not in anyone's sphere and the event fires(Impossible, unless you do it via console ;p) it gets annexed by noone, and all its territories have no owner, making them colonisable :p

I think it's event 60120.
It's actually the event for a culture union to annex its same-culture sperelings(E.g Italy annexing Venice, if in sphere). Therefore if a nation is not in anyone's sphere and the event fires(Impossible, unless you do it via console ;p) it gets annexed by noone, and all its territories have no owner, making them colonisable :p

Thank you.

60120 works, though you have to first tag to the country you want to delete, spawn in the event and then tag back to another country before pressing the option for the event. I just did that to the top 7 countries and watched the ensuing mess as Haiti. 10 years in the game and it's pretty hilarious. Swiss Ottoman Empire anyone?

v2_152.jpg

11101 works in vanilla, just to let you know. I hoped over to the Ionians, use console and did "event 11101 FRA" and France vanished.

Only problem is that if a country that owes debt vanishes, you get "X has gone bankrupt" for nations that no longer exist.

60120 works, though you have to first tag to the country you want to delete, spawn in the event and then tag back to another country before pressing the option for the event. I just did that to the top 7 countries and watched the ensuing mess as Haiti. 10 years in the game and it's pretty hilarious. Swiss Ottoman Empire anyone?

v2_152.jpg

Did you finish this game id like to see a world mapand some ingame screenshots of this it looks like I think that is the Byz are reclaiming there Empire They Already have Half of Italy

What mod are you using there? Because I'm sure Spain isn't ever called the "Kingdom of Spain", Hail doesn't exist and Switzerland, Sardinia and Sicily aren't that colour in normal V2?

It'd be an awesome game to watch, I'm sure XD

Using NMM for the additional countries(side effect that China is forever in war with the non existant UK due to an event) and the TAG's mod or something which just changes what the countries are called.