+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Random question about a cheat

Major
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Random question about a cheat

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone remembers what the event code was for causing a nation to disappear?

I can't remember it off the top of my head but I know that if you enetered it the country you targeted disappeared and all the land in question became coloninisable. I only ask because it was fun to play around with.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I have never heard of this
    Is there one that could be very interesting

Major
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

It used to be posted about a lot back when Vicky2 first came out.

It and another cheat really allowed you to screw with game. There was the one that deleted countries and the other one swapped your nation which any one you wanted e.g. the US and the UK could be swapped.

I think it's event 60120.
    It's actually the event for a culture union to annex its same-culture sperelings(E.g Italy annexing Venice, if in sphere). Therefore if a nation is not in anyone's sphere and the event fires(Impossible, unless you do it via console ;p) it gets annexed by noone, and all its territories have no owner, making them colonisable :P

Major

Quote Originally Posted by Savvikoulas View Post
    I think it's event 60120.
    It's actually the event for a culture union to annex its same-culture sperelings(E.g Italy annexing Venice, if in sphere). Therefore if a nation is not in anyone's sphere and the event fires(Impossible, unless you do it via console ;p) it gets annexed by noone, and all its territories have no owner, making them colonisable :P
    Thank you.

Major

Isn't working just right. When I target another country with it (event 60120 *tag here*) it doesn't work but when I do it to myself it works.

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

It used to be 11101 or something like that but it doesn't work on AHD for some reason.
    Meh

Indeed. It no longer works.

Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband

60120 works, though you have to first tag to the country you want to delete, spawn in the event and then tag back to another country before pressing the option for the event. I just did that to the top 7 countries and watched the ensuing mess as Haiti. 10 years in the game and it's pretty hilarious. Swiss Ottoman Empire anyone?

Meh

Major

Don't know how you got the Ottomans to disappear. i tried and couldn't get them to disappear.

11101 works in vanilla, just to let you know. I hoped over to the Ionians, use console and did "event 11101 FRA" and France vanished.

Only problem is that if a country that owes debt vanishes, you get "X has gone bankrupt" for nations that no longer exist.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by 123xyz8 View Post
    60120 works, though you have to first tag to the country you want to delete, spawn in the event and then tag back to another country before pressing the option for the event. I just did that to the top 7 countries and watched the ensuing mess as Haiti. 10 years in the game and it's pretty hilarious. Swiss Ottoman Empire anyone?

Did you finish this game id like to see a world mapand some ingame screenshots of this it looks like I think that is the Byz are reclaiming there Empire They Already have Half of Italy

I'll be finishing the game soon and will post screenshots. And that isn't the Byzantines, it's the Sicilians.
    Meh

What mod are you using there? Because I'm sure Spain isn't ever called the "Kingdom of Spain", Hail doesn't exist and Switzerland, Sardinia and Sicily aren't that colour in normal V2?

It'd be an awesome game to watch, I'm sure XD

Using NMM for the additional countries(side effect that China is forever in war with the non existant UK due to an event) and the TAG's mod or something which just changes what the countries are called.
    Meh

+ Reply to Thread