+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Connecting to MP Help!

Connecting to MP Help!

Hey, my friend and I wish to play an EU3 DW game together (5.1, BJLT) but we're both having trouble connecting to each other's games on both IP and metaserver access. Help?

51 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Have you read the sticky MP Help thread above? It contains all the details of what you need to do.

If you still have trouble after doing everything in there, please detail exactly what you are trying and what is happening, thank you.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Yeah, I've been using that for a week now and still nothing. I've registered the game and I can access the metaserver, but I can't join any games. When I try to join his game, it says 'Connecting...' then 'Game not found' when it is clearly in the channel. Both of us have our UDP ports (1630-1638) open, and we still can't join a game.

51 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Both of us have our UDP ports (1630-1638) open
    As the guide states, you need to open ports 1630 to 1640 — UDP, TCP in all your firewalls. Furthermore the host is required to forward all those ports in his router.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

+ Reply to Thread