• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Indeed, I was pretty much thinking this up on the fly and results are imbalanced for sure...I think I'd want either Italy or a fully united China in the Comintern for a better degree of balance. Bear in mind, though, that the normal Axis vs. world setup isn't balanced either, and it's still quite an interesting game.

And Australia currently fields a 70 brigade army (mostly infantry/artillery divisions plus one cavalry, one light armor/AC, and one motorized/TD), 6 air units (3 CAS, 2 FTR, 1 TAC), and 10 fleet units (3 TP, 2 DD, 3 CL, 2 CA). A third DD and a BC are under construction and almost complete, and there are going to be carriers and marines in Australia's future...

Not at all plausible, but sure as hell intriguing. Speaking of Oceania, hows New Zealand?

Sounds like a really interesting setup. I see Austria made a beeline for Bavaria and Westphalia, which is kind of its old centre of influence pre-1866. Wish the AI could take credit for that. :)

And a communist Japan isn't that unrealistic -- in the 1920s there was alot of communist agitation, which is partly why the military took over.

I'll try to keep tabs on this!

Rensslaer

please tell me that this and the ultimate naval war are not dead...PLEASE!!!
they could both turn out to be some of the most entertaining AAR's currently going on (i was loving UNW)
i understand though if the writer has been busy, i just wanna know if any update is coming ever

LoftenHenderson, you're far more loyal of a reader than I deserve to have. There will be updates down the line on Showdown, the scenario is finished and I'll give it a playthrough when I have time. The Naval War one has the lowest priority for me at the moment.