• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sadly, I've just lost my savegames for this and my other AAR while reinstalling V2 (because of some rather convulted troubles I ended up having with my computer when it refused to cut and paste the files to my documents because another screenshots folder was already there and so it decided it would be better to attempt to merge the folders ... but when I cancelled that, because I didn't want them merged, the savegames folder vanished from both ends), so I won't be able to continue with this AAR. But fear not, I'll be starting this AAR all over again in this same thread ... I just don't know when I'll get the first update for the new one up.

Tragically, this also means I won't be converting Kingdom of Croatia to HOI3, as I lost its most of the savegames for it (The last one I have recovered is only for 1877) ... Luckily, I do still have the screenshots, so I can finish that AAR at least.

Oh no! At least the Croatian screenshots are safe, and you didn't get more than two posts into this one...

My apologies for the long delay on my part. I haven't felt up to much writing, and I'm still trying to get over my cold (it just won't go away!) so I haven't started on the next update yet. I should have something out in a couple of days, to a week, hopefully.

Can you release your independent Australia as a mod? I would really like to play as them seeing as I am an Australian myself.