• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(486128)

Second Lieutenant
1 Badges
May 2, 2012
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
Just what it says! It took me a lot longer than it should have. D:

This has been updated for temples and their units. Twice. With perks! It should really have EVERYTHING now.

Attachments

• Undead Tech with perks.jpg
    Undead Tech with perks.jpg
    519,3 KB · Views: 540
Last edited:
Thanks for the image.

A question, though: Are you sure that Air Dockyard require a coastal hex? Iirc only the harbor needs one.

Thanks for the image.

A question, though: Are you sure that Air Dockyard require a coastal hex? Iirc only the harbor needs one.

you can build the airdock on any hex, does not need to be costal, but I think the autor put the airdock under coast as the prequisit for the airdock is the harbour which do need to be on a costal tile

Thanks for the image.

It's like this.

You "needed" your grandparents because even though they didn't directly gave you birth (if they did, epic pity from me and many others for you), your parents who you did need needed them the same way you needed your parents!

Here's the same tree with pictures for the units. I'm not sure if it's much of an improvement, I didn't have room to put in more than their little profile pictures. Aside from the Flying Line Galleus because it's a pain!

Things to note are that just having a Training Grounds will let you upgrade Green Bats to Blackshadows. But to actually build Blackshadows as a unit, your city will need both the Training Grounds and a Bat Fort.

Likewise, you can upgrade a Flying Galleus to a Flying Line Galleus as long as you have the Military Academy. To build a Flying Line Galleus requires a city with an Air Dock and the Military Academy. Which means you need at least a Level 9 city to build them, making them the most time consuming unit to make from scratch. And they're bad. :p

Last edited:
And they're bad. :p
No they are not. :'(
They are awesome flying siege weapons of mass destruction.

Anyway, gj on the update. Looks good. :)

Sorry to ask guys, im trying to see the correct path to reach to the lich and ancient lich, and i don't see them in the last picture where all the other units are!
I love them...:) I was able to create them in one game, but i realy don't remember what kind of building gives them.
it's possible to add them to the list also?
Thanks in advance, and a big thanks & Well done on that list work:)

Last edited: