+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auto-Forming Barvaria?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSengoku

Auto-Forming Bavaria?

Hey, I've been playing as a Hussite Bayern-Straubing, I've been trying to do it without reloads, but that all came to an end around 1459, when for whatever reason, Bavaria formed and ended my game. They were a one province minor and my vassal. Yet because they got all the cores they needed they could form it. Even though the other Bayerns still existed. I annexed them to see what was happening and I saw that the decision to form it relied on only owning cores. So now every 20-30 years I have to reload because my game abruptly ends to the sight of a light blue nation.

I'm wondering if this is a bug, or how it is supposed to work.
    Last edited by Chlorna; 13-05-2012 at 07:36.

Its a minor bug that came about as a result of Gigau trying to allow vassals and PU juniors contribute themselves to their masters for the purpose of nation forming. Seems like it will have to be scrapped for now.

In your case I suggest looking up that decision and commenting out or changing the requirements.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Actually, i think the problem is rather my event to model the fact that there was a pragmatic sanction at the start of the XVI th century (if memory serves me right) to stop the perpetual division of the Duchy of Bavaria, and ended up with its unification.

I think i fixed it for v5.3.2
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSengoku

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    Actually, i think the problem is rather my event to model the fact that there was a pragmatic sanction at the start of the XVI th century (if memory serves me right) to stop the perpetual division of the Duchy of Bavaria, and ended up with its unification.

I think i fixed it for v5.3.2
    Yeah, eventually I inherited bavaria and a few months later it gave me the event...Something's Legacy or like that.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Indeed, that's the one.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

+ Reply to Thread