Dev participation on this forum may be a bit reduced for some time

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have not found the lack of a save game feature to be that bad at all really. My computer is good enough to run the game without crashing though.

What defines a 'good enough' computer to run a scen without crashing? I just played a bit over an hour of NATO mission where you need to shoot down 5 bombers and sink two submarines while protecting your carrier task force... I was at 5/5 bombers and 1/2 submarines, when suddenly the game crashed :(

Oh well, time to try it again tomorrow. At least now I know where to find planes, so I can just concentrate on the subs first.

ps. The game seems to get more unresponsive and sluggish the longer it runs, although nothing my super computer can't handle yet; also dropping tons of sonobuoys seems to slow down the game as well. Problem with memory handling / garbage collection mayhaps? I'd put higher prio on fixing that than on the save feature tbh ;)