Dev participation on this forum may be a bit reduced for some time

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(255172)

Turbo Tape Games Dev
1 Badges
Jan 26, 2011
turbotapegames.com
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
Hello everyone,

Our crew has been working very hard and long hours for many months now, and we will all be on vacation at different times over the next few months. With reduced manpower but ongoing work, there will be a necessary pause/reduction in out active forum participation.

If response is slow: We're absolutely not ignoring anyone; we are recharging the batteries to bring you even better quality content when we are back. ;)

You're an awesome community, and we really appreciate you guys taking the time to help your fellow gamers out with problems and tips, and we'll jump in when we have the capacity to do so.

Continue to post questions and answers, ideas and feedback, after-action reports, relevant naval news and images, and whatever is fitting for this forum!

Enjoy your break guys, you've earned it! :)

.....Its all quiet....what if they have left us? what if they dont come back? ..... ARGGH

*breathes into paper bag*

Then it's up to you to fill in the gap or hunt them down!

Congratulations on a well-deserved holiday! :)

They would have been better ensuring strong ongoing product sales by making sure a save game feature was in place before taking a massed exodus. This does seem to be a major negative in every review I have read about this game. And I am waiting for it myself. Everyone deserves time off but it seems a little silly to take it at this juncture.

I have not found the lack of a save game feature to be that bad at all really. My computer is good enough to run the game without crashing though.

I managed to do the NATO campaign fine without saving. I agree adding it would be a big plus, but currently I think it just makes the game far more nail biting.

It is, however, a must due to the fact some people's computers often cannot run an entire scenario without crashing.

Not only the crashing issues demands a save game feature. For my part I do not have time to play a complete scenario in one piece (the later ones, of cource). Thats currently a showstopper for me so NWAC is currently in idle mode on my hdd.

Well, I bought the game day one but have played it for 10 minutes as I will not put down any time if I can't save while in mission... So I agree, fix that save game feature and then off to the hytte (Norwegian for cabin) for a well deserved vacation ;)

In Sweden we often joke about that it's hard to work in projects with Norwegians. If you go there on a Friday half of them are not working so it's no use having any meetings... As I heard it started with them going early on Fridays, then it became the whole Friday, and now they are off to the mountains after having lunch on Thursday ;)

And, as I sound rather sarcastic - it's not said with evil intent. You have done a great job guys!

God tur!