+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about getting an error message after modding the INC file

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Question about getting an error message after modding the INC file

I keeping getting an error message after modding the Japan INC. I get an Line 191 error and can not seem to find the error. Does any one have any experience dealing with this kind of error when modding the INC files?

I am learning this as I go so any ideas or tips would be very welcome.
    Karagin

He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.

He stood his watch and rode tall; 'Till the army hailed him Governor; And he rose to be master of all.

Only an idiot fights a war on two fronts; only the heir to the kingdom of idiots fights a war on 12 fronts

On loan to the C.S Navy HMS Enterprize's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIIron Cross
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

The error will be in or before line 191 (ie- line 190). Its usually a missing } symbol.
    The first release version of the Settling Accounts mod for HOI2 DD for Iron Cross is now available. See my thread in the Iron Cross modding forum for pics and download link.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Thank You! That helped out! Very good info to keep in mind. I am learning as I go...simple typos are game stoppers....
    Karagin

He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.

He stood his watch and rode tall; 'Till the army hailed him Governor; And he rose to be master of all.

Only an idiot fights a war on two fronts; only the heir to the kingdom of idiots fights a war on 12 fronts

+ Reply to Thread