• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
May 10, 2012
Hi there folks. Need some help on editing/adding provinces for europa universalis 2. What I'm really looking for is a map of africa with maximum provinces(or at least minor permanent terra incognita) while accurate in locations.

So could you point me to a mod that fits this demand. I already tried Agung Pasha's mymod. It wasn't bad but there were too many permanant terra incognita in africa and South America. If you could also point me to a guide or tutorial on how to do this i'd really appreciate it. The student is ready to learn , will a master step forward to teach?

WATKABAOI sounds like what you want.

Modding the map is rather difficult; only a few have persevered enough to actually create playable maps.

(This is the wrong forum, by the way; this is for downloads only. The general modding forum (one level above this) is for modding discussion.)

Thanks for the reply. Been trying to post on those other forums but it says i gotta register eu2 but i don't see any slot for eu2 to register it. Oh well ill just see what watkaboi has to offer.
thanks again Michael.