• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Obadiah333

Second Lieutenant
23 Badges
Oct 26, 2009
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • 500k Club
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
Boat/ship placement. Twice now I have built a city on a penninsula. Built a harbor on one side, shipyard on the other. Built the first ship, placed it in the left hand side body of water. Built a galleon to put on the right hand side, but guess what? Even though the shipyard is connected to the right hand side of the water (and not touching the left hand side water), it automatically deploys to the left hand side where the first ship was placed. All consecutively created ships also go there. The only way to get ships on the right hand side is to make a new city connected to that part of the water and build another harbor and shipyard. Both times this happened, I was at the bottom of the map and the land cut off the connecting water, meaning I had to build ships on different sides of the penninsula to explore the water areas. Lame. :sad:

Ah! So the shipyard is only for building the upgraded ships and not a launching building, so to speak. Well then, I just need to build another harbon on the other side and I can launch from there? I wonder if it will let me choose where to place it or if it will auto deploy to the last harbor built. I'll have to do it and see what happens. Thanks for that info though, very helpful.