• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mendozacheers

Corporal
132 Badges
Sep 2, 2011
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Victoria 2
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • War of the Vikings
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities in Motion
  • Sengoku
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Majesty 2
  • Magicka
  • Lead and Gold
  • King Arthur II
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Dungeonland
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Stellaris
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Age of Wonders
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka 2
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Starvoid
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Rome Gold
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Semper Fi
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • March of the Eagles
Warlock: Master of the Arcane Wiki

So I created a wiki about a week ago and some of you might already have seen it. I haven't been very active with it but I have noticed others coming in and adding content, extremely grateful for that. I am planning on constructing a much better system, once I figure one out, it looks like a mess right now. Everyone is welcome to add content as long as it is valid of course, there's also plans for putting guides up there, both starters guides and more advanced ones. My original plan was to keep it hidden until it was fairly easy to navigate with at least Some content, but since some have already found it, then I suppose it's about time I make it "official".

Here it is: Warlock: Master of the Arcane Wiki. You should be able to navigate through all the content from the main page, you can write here if you want to give tips and ideas. Please notify me through PM if a page gives the wrong info and I will look into that personally. Also feel free to PM if you want to advance your contribution to the site as an admin.

Thanks!

EDIT: Also, if you know any other wikis about Warlock, then please let me know, merging between two could result in a better one, after all they are meant as an information base for players, no competition is required to help out! Also check this out for bug fixes and solutions: Warlock: Master of the Arcane on PC Gaming Wiki.

Last edited:
Hi,

Good idea to start a wiki, imo this game has to little in-game info on buildings and units etc. I want to help with adding content, is there a easy way to get info out of the game? Maybe via a config of xml file? Its a lot of work to play the game and keep alt-tabbing to update the wiki :glare:

~Squigh

in video options (when in main menu, not playing the game) check: windowed mode. now you can alt+tab very fast :)
thats what i did. if you want to help, you can e.g. go on adding units with their description. look at the units i added, its all the same. most easiest way: click edit on a unit that is already in the wiki (e.g. clerics) then in the upper right corner is a button "source". strg+a, strg+c . now get back, click on add page, name the page like the unit, then, in the editor click on "source" again, paste the cleric source in it and change the stuff applying to your unit. when finished click preview, if everything is fine, publish. then go to society -> units and look at the source code how the links to other classes (e.g. cleric) are added.
its *[[YourPageName]]
would be fine if someone would add the units of other classes. its a lot of boring work writing all the lore stuff down^^

would be nice if you can just do it yourself ;) there is so much to enter, we can need every help we can get :)
if you don't want to add pictures no probem, text is enough, in a few days i will make a big picture session and get tons of screenshots and pictures for wiki pages that still dont have a picture attached to them.

Added two religious units.
I figured as they are different for each race that I add them to the already existing unit types to the different races. But I am not sure if it wouldn't be better to create a extra "religious unit" entry for them as otherwise "fighter" becomes rather crowded.

Btw. I don't know exactly how wikia works, but can you make some more templates? That would help.

I suck at editing and I found a Spell Combo that doesn't quite fit the format.

If you cast Nature Regeneration on a Werewolf you get the Combo message and instead of the normal 15 regeneration buff your werewolf gets a 30 regeneration buff.