• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dude. Bring them on! :)

you know Basque it's not a very known language so the name of any town would make perfect for this mod...

Errekalde (meaning literally "by the river")
Etxeberria (meaning "new house")

Artello
Elyzar
Gorphi
Opia

Yes, I've been watching a ton of Spaghetti Westerns lately.

Cool idea!

Keoma
Mannaja
Castellari
Alberto Garcia Peak

Another good way is to take general historical or fantasy name (e.g. from Conan stories or Lord of the Rings) and reverse them. Nemedia = Aidemen; Nazgul = Lugzan.

Last edited:
What about... GTA and Rockstar names?

Liberty City
Vice City
Los Santos
Las Venturas
San Fierro
Carcer City
Cottonmouth
Bullworth Town

Copyright infrigement?

As far as i know there would only be copyright infrigement if KM would get any kind of economical profit using those names in the game.

Arcadia
Twin cities
Morrats’vats hoghery (~forgotten lands, Armenian)
Exequias
Netuŝita landoj (~untouched lands)
Allende la Tierra (Allende is an old Spanish word meaning "beyond of". So, this translates to "Beyond the earth")
Antares (Greek, I don't remember the meaning. It's a star)
Anaas1z7 (Navajo, seems to mean "ancient ones". Maybe a front problem thought)
Maar
Jigoku (hell, as place, no the other meaning)

KM, Do you remember that some time ago I volunteer myself to do possible (and smaller) control events? (as some part of Marts aren't inhabited at game start)
As I don't know the IDs used in your map, I can't do them myself (no without extensive edits on your end or a ID list), so I made a program in python to mass-create them. All the instruction are already in the file... with the exception that any event using TAG = { } is not going to appear in the history or by notified to the placer to ever happen if the IA receive them.
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?kib1pnwb8axfeoi