• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Inspired by the UCIP I came up with this for the Human forces units (it's obviously an example, whaddya think?)

examplar.jpg
examplar2.jpg

Last edited:
I like the blue, but the text is a little hard to read with it. Could you make it brighter or a different color? 'Cause that green screams 1980s sci-fi(that's a good thing), but is kinda ugly.

It would be easier to tell it ingame. It' not hurting my eyes in 3 seconds on blue background, we have to see it ingame.

Yes it is so go enjoy it.

this is a new planet, so i would think making more tech and events for infrastructure building would be paramount. even if this planet is EXACTLY like earth in every respect.

Also, if our history teaches us anything about us. we, the human race for the most part HATES anything not us, so either we will eradicate the natives or eradicate the natives.

As to all the posters commenting on what they think sci fi is.... it's thinking outside of the proverbial religious bull crap box most of our politics is based upon.. mainly, how do we control the masses to our liking and NOT theirs at all.
Hard sci fi is sci fi without the human emotional context and it damn sure has NO religious bull in it at all.

this sounds like an extremely cool mod. Best of luck making it and i'd love to play it when u get finished with it.

But yes, there really should be much more building for this mod than anywhere in any other mod, if just for it being a new planet.

As promised. Some work. Now to Prov ID it all :O - Right click view image to see in it's full glory... (and yes I fixed the slight discontinuity at the join between quadrant's two and three (going clockwise from topleft) and the discontinuous landprov between 1 and 4 and the other one between 2 and 3) - please feel free to point out anything else I've missed out - here

bluedanubemap3.jpg

Last edited:
These areas are either Human landing zones, or Alien Major Capitals and you see these rings (if a little smaller) in vanilla DH - E.G. - Moscow, Berlin. It's a legitimate decision in my opinion because large conurbations (and insertion points on a flat surface) will both be divided into segments around their core so to speak. - The Human ones are particularly arranged to make it 'easy' by the 'cartographer' - an Alien map of this planet wouldn't have circles in those areas :)