Werewolf Lite CCXXXII - Two dukes, that's one too many !

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
30px-Armoiries_Armagnac-Rodez.svg.png
Vote Count by Charles VI Valois, King of France
30px-Blason_fr_Bourgogne.svg.png

Tamius (6) : Malurous (#162), Rendap (#164), Reis (#165), Steed (#172), Tamius (#174), Boris (#184)
Steed (3) : Split (#170), Telesien (#175), Adamus (#166,#168,#186)
Adamus (1) : Tamius (#167,#169)
Malurous (1) : Nautilu (#173,#181)

Not voted : -

30px-Armoiries_Armagnac-Rodez.svg.png
Accounts by Charles VI Valois, King of France
30px-Blason_fr_Bourgogne.svg.png

A new day has started in the Palace of Chartres. Weather was as grim as the atmosphere, and electric. Something was not turning round. People continued dying, but no indication of what was really going on.

At some point, during the day, Sir Tamius became the center of the general attention, having made wild accusations on proven Bourguignon noblemen. He essentially proved the others right when he started runnning away before the guards arrived. The group ran him down all the way to the border of the river Eure. In the struggle that ensued, Sir Tamius ended in the river...

During the stormy night, sleep didn't come easy for anyone. Sir Malurous decides to take a walk to get some fresh air. The following morning, he is found lying in the courtyard, with a gargoyle where his head was supposed to be. Investigation in the morning would indicate that someone set the statue loose...

Sir Tamius the
Burgundian Nobleman (Villager) is lynched
Sir Suirantes the
Burgundian Nobleman (Villager) is hunted

Next deadline is Thursday 19h00 GMT

Last edited:
I won't say that I told you so, but I told you so.

Vote Rendap

Time to go for those who joined the bandwagon

gigau, just a word of notice - the singular of noblemen is nobleman. Unless, of course, we're more than one person each, which would be odd.

Drat, already? :( I'm willing to sub back in.

You Bastards, this is what you get for killing your rightful King!!!

vote Reis

He joined the bandwagon. Also, he demanded the village reach a "consensus", spouted some stuff about analysis, then just randomly voted for Adamus. That pretty much covers his tracks, as he a) suggested analysis, something a wolf would "never" do, and b) is obviously trying to instigate a bandwagon on Adamus by following this up with a vote on him.

vote Reis

He joined the bandwagon. Also, he demanded the village reach a "consensus", spouted some stuff about analysis, then just randomly voted for Adamus. That pretty much covers his tracks, as he a) suggested analysis, something a wolf would "never" do, and b) is obviously trying to instigate a bandwagon on Adamus by following this up with a vote on him.

I agree, seems all to polite and then strange for there not to be suspicion on reis. Why vote on me aswell? i voted Steed against the grain of Tamius. I am 100% certain we have wolfs in the tamius wagon. top suspects are:

Steed
Mal
Reis
Rendap

another throwaway by Naut should be investigated at a later date also. Standard wolf stay out of trouble vote.

Anyway, to are suspects...

We all need to decide on two of the four i think...

Vote Rendap

I agree, seems all to polite and then strange for there not to be suspicion on reis. Why vote on me aswell? i voted Steed against the grain of Tamius. I am 100% certain we have wolfs in the tamius wagon. top suspects are:

Steed
Mal
Reis
Rendap

I can see your point there, but i was actually in a rush that day and just went with what was going on. Is that the day he made the tie??? Thus i joined the vote on a wolf move.
If i was wolfee, id know he was innocent and voted away from it, thus not voted on a band wagon..

So i would rather vote you Sir (*Slaps a glove across adamus's cheek*)

Vote Adamus

Hang on, you already have a vote...

UnVote Adamus

I wouldnt want to be accused of bandwagoning you...

Instead i will go with your judgement and Vote Rendap

I will jump on the wolf bandwagon with you. If your right im right, if your wrong then im wrong.