+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite mod and why?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Your favorite mod and why?

Just wondering what´s your personal favorite mod(s) and why?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

20211281.jpg

Sorry but had to do it :P
    [22:23:51] <Groogy> Mathrim, give it to me gently
    What Crusader Kings 2 makes you say:
    [19:23:43] <Duke> I just need my damn wife to die
    [19:23:48] <Duke> Then I can invade and take their shit

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    Attachment 53918

Sorry but had to do it :P
    *facepalm*

I couldn't choose, to be honest. I think there are great things about lots of them.
    EUIII: DW Mods
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

"A language is a dialect with an army and navy" - Max Weinreich - Meyer Lazarevich Veynreykh - "אַ שפּראַך איז אַ דיאַלעקט מיט אַן אַרמיי און פֿלאָט"

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

So anyone at least care to share a handfull of favorites than? I´d prefer to hear about many that you like rather than just one, and perhaps a reason or two.

Ship Simulator Extremes

Meiou is hands down my favourite. Gorgeous map, so many more provinces and countries and events and cultures and EVERYTHING. Every part of the map feels like its own special place compared to vanilla where it all just kind of bleeds together.

Special mentions to Miscmods for providing interesting alternate scenarios and Random Map Generator 2.0 for creating completely randomised new world maps.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Feel free to guess my favourite
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    Feel free to guess my favourite
    It's gotta be OOT, right *I'm shameless*
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

"A language is a dialect with an army and navy" - Max Weinreich - Meyer Lazarevich Veynreykh - "אַ שפּראַך איז אַ דיאַלעקט מיט אַן אַרמיי און פֿלאָט"

I'm a fan of Death & Taxes. It expands the game a lot without making too many huge changes.

MEIOU is also good, but it makes a lot of changes I had trouble getting used to.

Miscmods has some interesting scenarios.
    -Ruanek

I like Miscmods (lots of neat content and adjustments) and D&T (good changes, nice challenge)
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

I actually really love Oriental Mod too.
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin

Topaz-Fisted Demi-God Moderator Mr. Capiatlist's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    MEIOU, hands down. After playing it since IN every thing else looks like crap. The map, the interface - is just so much awesome.
    -Mr. Capiatlist (Ink well):

When I speak in Rose, I do so as a Moderator. :: Forum Rules | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2 | Interactivity Rules
    (Never quote or otherwise publicly respond to my rose text. If you have a problem: PM me.)

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine

Silktraders MP mod actuly makes the game a bit challanging instead of evrything being a no brainer
    Done with Eu4 Multiplayer for the moment
    Words of Wisdom: Old Players are like Raptors New Players are like Sheep
    Never Listen to Iwanow He Doesnt Know a Thing About Eu3
    Pewt=WW1 style PvP Elcyion=WW2 Style PvP

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

SRI for adding lot of features to HRE, Vassals and administering a country. Also a good mod to restrain the player and reckless expansion. Unfortunately it's not being updated atm.

D&T for adding more customization to your country, new sensible (and more challenging in the long run) AI and nice map. You can also start from 1356 if you want, but I am not a big fan of that period.
    MPM for adding tons of events, flavor and decisions. And provinces of course. Also good job with general re-balancing and preventing crazy empires. Definitely not just a map mod.
    I would recommend to try them both.

I played a couple of campaigns on MEIOU and it really looks beautiful + it includes DeiGratia which adds lot of depth to religion. However version 5.2 felt too much out of balance for me. All the features don't make up for that. However you might want to try it, maybe you'll really like it.
    "The path to knighthood is paved with strength and nobility not LSD and sideburns." - Black Knight

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

I will vote D&T if lukew nerfs Victoria's military stats.

Quote Originally Posted by ywhtptgtfo View Post
    Dude, it's one ruler that most players won't see (because they don't pick those start dates). Does it really matter?
    -Ruanek

Quote Originally Posted by ywhtptgtfo View Post
    Not gonna happen :P I did buff Pedro's though.

Quote Originally Posted by kepler View Post
    I played a couple of campaigns on MEIOU and it really looks beautiful + it includes DeiGratia which adds lot of depth to religion. However version 5.2 felt too much out of balance for me. All the features don't make up for that. However you might want to try it, maybe you'll really like it.
    +1 for MEIOU being the best looking mod. They should use those graphics for the base dw.

+1 for MEIOU being the best looking mod. They should use those graphics for the base dw.
    I second that - easily.
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Maybe you guys should ask for permission to use their graphics then. While D&T graphics aren't bad, I don't like the sandy look for the Coat of Arms.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast