• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
More historical events?
More events that somehow grows a tension and CB against neighboring countries that doesn't like each other to make a more unstabilized world...

in the next update can you make it where when you liberate a country that has annexed another it sets both free as independent states for instance... inner mongolia when i liberate china it makes inner mongolia a country.
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

This is not possible. The engine is not capable of that at this time. It remains on our wishlist but the code work involved is quite large

I know you've said this many times, but I really think this is something you guys should work on as a priority. I hate to use the word 'game-breaking', but it just is when a colonial power such as France annexes a colony as part of its nation. At the very least, the ai should be made to NEVER and i mean NEVER annex territory unless they are very specific areas such as East and West Germany., North and South Korea and Vietnam. If a western power annexes a colony, its game over if you are playing their enemy, as they will never accept peace, ever.

Annexation is an obsolete term in the Cold War. The polar opposite is what happened, reunification and liberation.

Last edited:
instead of having instantly exploitable resouces there should be a prerequirement for porspecting, or exploration... e.g. Oil exploration...rather than the case case of hey I have oil lets build heaploads of oil wells and get rich quick.... (not that I've tried that):blink:

Seperatly I'l like to have events triggered rather than occuring... in my current (experimental game) China is at war with France over cambodia... Russia has units in china Yugoslavia (me) is selling apc inf to china every month, and China is now holding its own and fghting back... Killing lots of French Canadian and US troops.. and the occaional belgian unit that seems to be wandering around... then despite all this an event pops up that says Sino Russian relations cool due to Kruchev (yes I know I can't spell) and so Sino American relations warm up ... I mean How? American troops are fighting and dieing on chinese soil... are the chinese now saying so sorry after each US GI dies???? it makes no sense, esp as Soviet Troops heling the Chinese

I have another update sugestian (spelled wrong) make it where the wars are actually historically accurate like North Vietnam wins the war, I watch them very closely and they never move their guerilla soldiers instead they get beat up every time, can you fix this? And North Korea they always lose too, make it where its a stale mate or they make peace or something or they actually develop a diplomatic relationship with China and the Soviet Union (in the beggining of the game) so they arnt out numbered and outgunned. Also can you make it where you can liberate a colony instead of waiting for it to declare independence. and make it where when a government loses an election a new leader take his place. also south vietnam was a democracy not a dictatorship right? please my main issue is making wars historically accurate. oh yeah one more thing make the ussr and usa develop rockets instead of allowing them just to build plane dropped bombs.

your friend/customer C.S.A

My suggestion is to actually release the damn patch in its current state. Steam users still have this terrible half finished game that might as well freeze 3 years into the game due to slow passage of time.
Otherwise we are never going to see this patch.

or maybe train partisans or both. I know what you are thinking, why would he want guerillas or partisans when there are way better infantry? well you can call me wierd or you can see that its just more historic like to hear that communist guerillas pushed back an attack on Zagreb yugoslavia, or Communist partisans hide in the vietnam jungle silently awaiting the next convoy to come by. Please this is the least you can do.:closedeyes:

your friend/customer C.S.A