• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A petition is a bit thuggish, a demand rather than a request.
If there were to be modding additions, really the most important would be for the ability to make traits that make the character passed over in succession as priests are [needed for holy orders, knights, solving the dynasty-founders problem, etc] and traits that prevent hardcoded death [allowing all death for that character to be handled by event, solving your first three demands]

I agree with the suggestion for a button to split an army or fleet roughly in half. That sounds simple but effective.

I'd also like a button to raise a de jure duchy's (however much of it you control obviously) levies as a sort of happy medium between raising the entire kingdom/empire's or having to spam-click every single province in a large area. For example if I'm fighting a small, controlled war or just dealing with a mid-level rebellion then I often only need two or three duchies' worth of troops, not my whole kingdom's. I guess this would be useful for pretty much everyone -- so you could just click the 'raise ducal levies' button on Normandy and then on Flanders and you'd have those two duchies' provinces' troops all raised at once instead of having to click on about ten provinces.

Anyway I'd like that. :blush:

- Specific elements to improve vote in favor in case of elective. (for instance Crusader give +0.1 to vote chance for a character)
- Export vote chance modifiers (if any)
- Export diplomatic response modifiers
- Export movement speed (land to land / land to sea / sea to land / sea to sea)

A petition is a bit thuggish, a demand rather than a request.
If there were to be modding additions, really the most important would be for the ability to make traits that make the character passed over in succession as priests are [needed for holy orders, knights, solving the dynasty-founders problem, etc] and traits that prevent hardcoded death [allowing all death for that character to be handled by event, solving your first three demands]
Added.

I agree with the suggestion for a button to split an army or fleet roughly in half. That sounds simple but effective.

I'd also like a button to raise a de jure duchy's (however much of it you control obviously) levies as a sort of happy medium between raising the entire kingdom/empire's or having to spam-click every single province in a large area. For example if I'm fighting a small, controlled war or just dealing with a mid-level rebellion then I often only need two or three duchies' worth of troops, not my whole kingdom's. I guess this would be useful for pretty much everyone -- so you could just click the 'raise ducal levies' button on Normandy and then on Flanders and you'd have those two duchies' provinces' troops all raised at once instead of having to click on about ten provinces.

Anyway I'd like that. :blush:
That doesn't really have anything to do with moddability though.

- Specific elements to improve vote in favor in case of elective. (for instance Crusader give +0.1 to vote chance for a character)
- Export vote chance modifiers (if any)
- Export diplomatic response modifiers
- Export movement speed (land to land / land to sea / sea to land / sea to sea)
Added the first two. The 3rd is already on the list. Movement speed can already be modded in the terrain file.

How did I miss the movement speed one... Are you sure we can change the time to embark troops, disembark them...
Ah, no you cannot change those specifically AFAIK. You can only change movement speed on a per-terrain basis.
Added to the list.

One more: A way to set a trait as non-valid for random traits, so you don't end up with 2-year old crusaders in 1066.

I thought this was already possible? If you dont put anything like 'personality = yes' in a trait the trait doesnt show up randomly, at least that's what ive observed.

A command to destroy holdings

Isn't this in already? Asking because I'm thinking about adding a few events regarding sieges and natural disasters to holdings. The fact that holdings in the game only improve make the endgame way too predictable. Provinces that cannot end anything but maxxed out are lame.

A command to destroy holdings

Isn't this in already? Asking because I'm thinking about adding a few events regarding sieges and natural disasters to holdings. The fact that holdings in the game only improve make the endgame way too predictable. Provinces that cannot end anything but maxxed out are lame.
You can only destroy holdings via their names AFAIK, so you cannot destroy arbitrary holdings by event/decision.

Do you mean holdings or the buildings within holdings? Because if I can destroy buildings then that would circumvent the whole maxxed out holding thing.

yes you can 'destroy buildings' using remove_building = - which only works when in the scope of a baronies/counties title.

yes you can 'destroy buildings' using remove_building = - which only works when in the scope of a baronies/counties title.
Wait, I thought only "destroy_random_building = yes" existed, which let you destroy buildings randomly. Can you actually target a specific building/kind of building to destroy?

If so, could you please post the syntax? And if not, Meneth, please add that to the list of suggestions if possible :D

Immortality, if that is not already possible (It seems not). Would be great for all the fantasy mods out there.