+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forming India?

Forming India?

Does anyone have any tips for forming India? I was thinking of playing as Hydrabad. Thanks.

I have formed India playing as the Sikh Empire once. The most tiresome part of it is the process of fighting GB, as they never had any real amount of troops in their colony, but occupying all of India also does not give a lot of WS. What I ended up doing was to continually siege their provinces every war to have their WE skyrocket (as each province that is under siege increases WE by 0,05 per month) until they were at 100 WE, then I would finish the sieges and they would be willing to talk. Still takes a lot of time though.
    The most important areas btw are the Delhi and Bengal Regions, they are so very populous, that once you have one of them, you'll never run out of soldiers.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

try to provoke the UK into attacking you, that way you dont have to deal with the allies.

How? I decreased the relations to -200. The only thing left I can do is to bankrupt, so they can start \"repay debts\" war against me... Unless there is another way?
    If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

the death of ranjit singh did it for me.

When does this one fire, mate?
    If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Once you loose the Ranjit Singh general.

+ Reply to Thread