Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Salem Client] BDSaleM by APXEOLOG

Quote Originally Posted by APXEOLOG View Post
    I haven't got any, but my friend has got one which does it automatically
    Automatically? oh wow!
    Maybe you can give us a URL for it?
    I'm using this tool now, but it is semi-automatic...

PS: Did you notice this page yet on your git-wiki?

Quote Originally Posted by TriMoon View Post
    Automatically? oh wow!
    Maybe you can give us a URL for it?
    I'm using this tool now, but it is semi-automatic...
    I will ask him to public it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TriMoon View Post
    PS: Did you notice this page yet on your git-wiki?
    Yes. I am little busy now, i'll have exams in a week so i need to study But after all i will work hard to implement more nice features that you need!

Also thanks for editing wiki, it looks really cool now!

APX,

Was wondering if we could get timers for the client? In HnH Ender had custom timers that could be setup for a frequency of time that could be named. Such timers were great for setting planting times, cook times, etc and I can see a need (albeit possibly just for myself at this time) for these timers.

I was going to request on your `Requests` page on the gitHub wiki but decided to go here first.

Thanks again for a great client and I know you have finals coming up so good luck!

Cheers,
    ~Icky

I'm not getting the terrain to show up on my mini map. The icons are there, but the map isin't. This is what the Java console says:
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: map/2012-05-14 22.18.54/tile_-1_-1.png (No such file or directory)
    at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open(Native Method)
    at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.j ava:216)
    at javax.imageio.stream.FileImageOutputStream.<init>( FileImageOutputStream.java:53)
    at com.sun.imageio.spi.FileImageOutputStreamSpi.creat eOutputStreamInstance(FileImageOutputStreamSpi.jav a:37)
    at javax.imageio.ImageIO.createImageOutputStream(Imag eIO.java:393)
    at javax.imageio.ImageIO.write(ImageIO.java:1520)
    at org.apxeolog.salem.SMapper$1.run(SMapper.java:91)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
    Exception in thread "SMapper Thread" java.lang.NullPointerException
    at javax.imageio.ImageIO.write(ImageIO.java:1529)
    at org.apxeolog.salem.SMapper$1.run(SMapper.java:91)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

try to set "cl_dump_minimaps=false" in salem.cfg in the .jnlp folder. Mapper cannot save minimap into the folder (maybe not enough rights?)

Great client but something is missing there. I mean, you could add new hotkey bar using function keys and Land Flatness tool as like in Ender client.

@Ralin,
    Maybe you just copied "bdsalem.jnlp" only out of the zip?
    Anyway try creating a "map" subdirectory where you have placed the "bdsalem.jnlp" file...

I did exactly what was instructed here and was able to run it with JRE-7...

PS:
    I installed it into a directory-tree that has no spaces in any directory name, sometimes spaces in directory names cause problems in some programs...
    Or you used non english-alphabetical characters in directory names?

@iDon,
    See this page
    Last edited by TriMoon; 15-05-2012 at 06:51.

Quick question, for some reason the client isn't saving the configs for the game. I logged in, turned off "Dump minimaps" and "New tempers", logged out and closed the client. When i logged back in, those options were turned back on. Anyway to make those options stick? =s

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Quick question, for some reason the client isn't saving the configs for the game. I logged in, turned off "Dump minimaps" and "New tempers", logged out and closed the client. When i logged back in, those options were turned back on. Anyway to make those options stick? =s
    This is the page you should use for bugreports
    That way he has a overview of what bugs there are when hes coding

Is it possible turn on free camera in this client?

I can't activate Tillify. Using 2.8 and Java 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Leven View Post
    I can't activate Tillify. Using 2.8 and Java 7.
    Press [Ctrl + Z] and click slightly near you. You will stay in center of tile if activated

Quote Originally Posted by APXEOLOG View Post
    Press [Ctrl + Z] and click slightly near you. You will stay in center of tile if activated
    Perhaps some "indicator" would be nice to see if that feature is active or not.....
    Could be as simple as a colored rectangle around your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    I changed the permissions on the folder and it works well now. Thanks

Thanks for this client, i really like it. Especially the idea of customizing it yourself.

Problem: Initially installed and worked fine with my Alpha login (Ender's lets you choose between Paradox and Alpha logins), I got another account from a friend (Paradox account) logged in, and now this client doesn't allow me to login with my Alpha account. any ideas?

Nevermind, it apparently shares the salem.cfg with Enders and once i changed the login site there it worked in BDSM.
    Last edited by Anonymouse; 30-05-2012 at 06:38.

Also note that bdSalem (APX) has a feature to remember multiple account login data

There are two separate authentication systems. One for Alpha testers from Haven & Hearth and one for Paradox testers, therein lies the problem. You can try to log into an Alpha account all day long in the Paradox login but it just ain't happening.

This client is great. The only thing i don't really like is that you can't resize the map, and i have some problem with animal icon that appear all as brown dots rather than as icons i don't know why because they are supposed to be visible. Also i don't really like the number for the humours and the meter on stuff with a timer but i'm more of a graphical guy than a data guy, so it's more a personal preference. But this client is the best from all those i tried, especially if you gather a lot like i do, way better than ender.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid Dream View Post
    This client is great. The only thing i don't really like is that you can't resize the map, and i have some problem with animal icon that appear all as brown dots rather than as icons i don't know why because they are supposed to be visible. Also i don't really like the number for the humours and the meter on stuff with a timer but i'm more of a graphical guy than a data guy, so it's more a personal preference. But this client is the best from all those i tried, especially if you gather a lot like i do, way better than ender.
    You can change humors type at options window (Ctrl+O).
    Animal icons can be replaced if someone will draw them.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast