• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Goldensteev

Corporal
40 Badges
Apr 16, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Magicka
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • 500k Club
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
just wanted to ask if you guys were also noticing this! like in one of my games, sweden won a crusade, thus getting quite a bit of land of the kingdom of jerusalem, But sweden has not created the kingdom of jerusalem title. in one of my other games, the king of sicily owns a good half (if not more) of the african de jure kingdom, and once again the sicilian king is not tha african king!

have any you guys noticed this?

this pulls up a second question, is it historically to let somone hold more than 1 kingdom title

Last edited:
Doesn't the Kingdom of Jerusalem title automatically create and is given to the person who won the crusader for Jerusalem, in this case the King of Sweden?

I had a game where Georgia took Jerusalem and created the King of Jeruselum title. They then lost the land and then Poland took it in a crusade and most of Jerusalem became dejure Poland...

I've never played as Croatia (yet, I will now) but I generally play with a view to gaining and holding at least Two Kingdoms and preferably a whole lot more. I keep em for a bit and micro manage them similar to how its been suggested above except I prefer to grant titles to loyal dynasty members. When they become uppity a generation (of yours) or two down the line I gift the strongest one in whichever Kingdom the Kingdom. You still get feed in score/prestige, a loyal (relativley) ally for as long the Dynasty holds and an extra buffer for future wars. I could give examples but try it out first and see how it works for you, you can always save/load game and justify it with "testing".

Edit: Nice, I replied in the wrong thread... *sighs*

Last edited: