+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AIs not Creating kingdom titles/Multi kingdom titles

AIs not Creating kingdom titles/Multi kingdom titles

just wanted to ask if you guys were also noticing this! like in one of my games, sweden won a crusade, thus getting quite a bit of land of the kingdom of jerusalem, But sweden has not created the kingdom of jerusalem title. in one of my other games, the king of sicily owns a good half (if not more) of the african de jure kingdom, and once again the sicilian king is not tha african king!

have any you guys noticed this?

this pulls up a second question, is it historically to let somone hold more than 1 kingdom title
    Last edited by Goldensteev; 08-05-2012 at 18:09. Reason: mistakes

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

With the new patch, if you don't create the kingdom title, the duchies drift into your primary kingdom. The AI is probably aiming for this.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Doesn't the Kingdom of Jerusalem title automatically create and is given to the person who won the crusader for Jerusalem, in this case the King of Sweden?
    I'm gonna live real lavish for all the time that you called my people savage
    -Wab Kniew

I had a game where Georgia took Jerusalem and created the King of Jeruselum title. They then lost the land and then Poland took it in a crusade and most of Jerusalem became dejure Poland...

Crusader Kings IIWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I've never played as Croatia (yet, I will now) but I generally play with a view to gaining and holding at least Two Kingdoms and preferably a whole lot more. I keep em for a bit and micro manage them similar to how its been suggested above except I prefer to grant titles to loyal dynasty members. When they become uppity a generation (of yours) or two down the line I gift the strongest one in whichever Kingdom the Kingdom. You still get feed in score/prestige, a loyal (relativley) ally for as long the Dynasty holds and an extra buffer for future wars. I could give examples but try it out first and see how it works for you, you can always save/load game and justify it with "testing".

Edit: Nice, I replied in the wrong thread... *sighs*
    Last edited by Corm; 08-05-2012 at 21:11.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneThe Kings Crusade
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xia View Post
    I had a game where Georgia took Jerusalem and created the King of Jeruselum title. They then lost the land and then Poland took it in a crusade and most of Jerusalem became dejure Poland...
    I bet the Teutonic Knights were thrilled with that...

+ Reply to Thread