+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: "The Hotseat" — Mondays, 19:00 CET *NEED PERM*

Scand need a sub/ new perm tomorrow... most likely

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by stnikolauswagne View Post
    Well, in theory I would volunteer to sub, but since there is no way I can fight a landwar anywhere near decent enough I would advise you to look for a more suitable sub.
    geting experiance against decent players is the best way to learn thought...and the war is probably over soon anyway, it would more be a question of how to settle things in a manner both can agree to even if the current french push will probably fail

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Stnikolauswagne, I played with you a few times and you're honestly fine. Everyone starts off a little inexperienced.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Okay then, if you want phantom you can send me your plans and diplomatic relations per PM or add me in MSN under stnikolauswagne@googlemail.com .

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Today is gameday, we're going to use Skype from now on for communication, to join the group just post your Skype nick here and Lukew will add you. We need a new perm in Scandinavia, and as always someone may not show up.
    Also i'm going to arrive a bit late (at 19:00 exactly) so don't despair.

I'd like to join in today, I can sub. Skype: leodasvacas

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

subbed France

-Got attacked by Swiss, defeated him easily but Italy entered the war and I was not countring on that. Surrounding nations hide Swiss troops from total annihilation. France was Defeated. WP with Swiss and 4500 ducates to Italy.
    -Talked to Italy where he promissed he wont be part of the next war with Swiss. Swiss was building troops so when the truce ended I started a preventive attack. Swiss was easily defeated once again when Italy entered on his side breaking his promise. He claimed he didnt promise neutrality and fabricated a reason to enter the war. I was not expecting this so a lot of troops were lost again. I didnt want another WP, I thought some will enter for sure as well but no1 cared. France fall.
    Last edited by Alfonso V; 16-07-2012 at 23:22.
    "To brave men, the prizes that war offers are liberty and fame" - Lycurgus of Sparta
    -----------------------------------------
    Current MP Games: none
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986598071/

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso V View Post
    subbed France

-Got attacked by Swiss, defeated him easily but Italy entered the war and I was not countring on that. WP with Swiss and 4500 ducates to Italy.
    -Talked to Italy where he promissed he wont be part of the next war with Swiss. Swiss was building troops so when the truce ended I started a preventive attack. Swiss was easily defeated once again when Italy entered on his side breaking his promise. He claimed he didnt promise neutrality and fabricated a reason to enter the war. I was not expecting this so a lot of troops were lost again. I didnt want another WP, I thought some will enter for sure as well but no1 cared. France fall.
    I told u i got a NAP/DA with Switz but i wouldent join them on offensive war... then a couple of years later u ask me if im still neutral i say yes... that doesnt mean i gave u carteblanche to attack switz just that i wouldent join them offensivly
    Done with Eu4 Multiplayer for the moment
    Words of Wisdom: Old Players are like Raptors New Players are like Sheep
    Never Listen to Iwanow He Doesnt Know a Thing About Eu3
    Pewt=WW1 style PvP Elcyion=WW2 Style PvP

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

@Phantom: I am sorry that I gave up my position as a sub, but some RL trouble crept up on me and i actually had to go afk for the last 2 houzrs, so I thought that there was nothing i could do.

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Elcyion View Post
    I told u i got a NAP/DA with Switz but i wouldent join them on offensive war... then a couple of years later u ask me if im still neutral i say yes... that doesnt mean i gave u carteblanche to attack switz just that i wouldent join them offensivly
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso V View Post
    He claimed he didnt promise neutrality and fabricated a reason to enter the war.
    Its part of the game to do things like this, I was just not expecting that you would do it. Its not like you. Lesson learned.
    "To brave men, the prizes that war offers are liberty and fame" - Lycurgus of Sparta
    Current MP Games: none
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986598071/

A bear there was, a bear! Kapt Torbjorn's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Had to take a friend to the hospital for a dislocated shoulder. He's doing fine now, sorry I missed the session, wasnt planning to
    Showcased AAR 4/17/2010, Lord Strange's Cookie of British Awesomeness , Favourite EU3 History Book AAR Q2 2010, Favourite EU3 Narrative AAR Q3 2010

Unfortunately i can't play EU3 anymore for about a month, if you still want to go on with this game you can give Hansa a new perm. As for the GM, i trust you can decide who's it going to be with a vote or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Unfortunately i can't play EU3 anymore for about a month, if you still want to go on with this game you can give Hansa a new perm. As for the GM, i trust you can decide who's it going to be with a vote or something.
    and u let us know 2 hours 40min to game time ty for that...

Quote Originally Posted by Elcyion View Post
    and u let us know 2 hours 40min to game time ty for that...
    Sorry, i didn't have the time to do it earlier in the day, though yes it's my fault for not warning yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Sorry, i didn't have the time to do it earlier in the day, though yes it's my fault for not warning yesterday.
    And u couldent bother giving us a notice like a week ago or earlier? and i guess u dident bother finding a new perm either?....

Now i know why u wanted the campaign to end so badly last week...

i can sub if any one need

nah, thx. Were down 3 perms and decided to end the session. Especially since that tard of a GM told us 2 1/2 hours before game starts, that he cant continue even though he knew for at least a week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13