+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Hotseat" — Mondays, 19:00 CET *NEED PERM*

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine

so theres a NAP beetween Milan and France for 4 more years...

Ultimatum to Brandenburg agree to vote for Milan for 15 years or i will Dow and Tear u apart and there wont be a France to protect u
    Done with Eu4 Multiplayer for the moment
    Words of Wisdom: Old Players are like Raptors New Players are like Sheep
    Never Listen to Iwanow He Doesnt Know a Thing About Eu3
    Pewt=WW1 style PvP Elcyion=WW2 Style PvP

Professional Kangaroo Boxer The-King's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Sorry about not being able to make it, could the sub please PM me with info about the session? (I was pretty happy with the subbing and lol'd at the danish emperor)

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by The-King View Post
    Sorry about not being able to make it, could the sub please PM me with info about the session? (I was pretty happy with the subbing and lol'd at the danish emperor)
    I wasnt happy with it at all! Not at all tbh

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

im terribly sorry about losing the time compleatly, going to the dentist put me out of order and I'm not used to playing on mondays, was I subed or what happend?

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

seams swiss is ok, however it seams to have a very strange NI (which is fine since I can just eat the stab hit and change it next week while playing) however can I ask for a slider edit? would it be reasonable for me to ask for the 3 moves expanded on +1 freetrade and +2 centra to instead be changed into 3 moves towards quantity?

Professional Kangaroo Boxer The-King's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgenkind View Post
    I wasnt happy with it at all! Not at all tbh
    How did it happen?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Falahk View Post
    seams swiss is ok, however it seams to have a very strange NI (which is fine since I can just eat the stab hit and change it next week while playing) however can I ask for a slider edit? would it be reasonable for me to ask for the 3 moves expanded on +1 freetrade and +2 centra to instead be changed into 3 moves towards quantity?
    I subbed you, sry about the NI, I was not really sure what to do with the third slot (in hindsight i shouldve taken seahawks but meh, wanted to get innovative to -5, not the brightest idea probably). About the slider moves: I was not really sure what to do, so I went by the basic tactic of free trade>centra>everything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-King View Post
    How did it happen?
    Austria got a 0 year-old Maria Theresia, denmark took over and now France is next in line....

I will need a sub next Monday. I am looking for one myself, but in the meantime, silktrader added a *NEED SUB* tag (thanks!).

Unless you hear something else from me I will be able to sub next monday, so I could take the OE. Be warned however that I am NOT able to fight Elcyion 1vs1 in even a slightly fair war, so you'd probably want to look for a more skilles land-warrer.

Quote Originally Posted by stnikolauswagne View Post
    Unless you hear something else from me I will be able to sub next monday, so I could take the OE. Be warned however that I am NOT able to fight Elcyion 1vs1 in even a slightly fair war, so you'd probably want to look for a more skilles land-warrer.
    What's your skype?

Quote Originally Posted by Tornadoli View Post
    What's your skype?
    de_horst1
    Probably wont be online there today though, got some stuff to take care of.

de_horst1
    Probably wont be online there today though, got some stuff to take care of.
    I added you, we can talk today or tomorrow.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Sorry I won't be here this week, I'm abroad and was going to play via an internet connection but it went down and I haven't had the time to track down a sub (I'm in an internet cafe now and have very little time). Much as I hate it when people don't find themselves a sub I genuinely can't so if you could find me one I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Recruit
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I can sub for people, or if possible join?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Today is gameday, join this chat before the start in order to play. We need a sub for Spain as well as a perm for Holland (basic anti AI and anti Uladh edits will be made)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Lukew, I subbed you, and before you get a mob together to lynch me here are some explanations:
    You left the country in not the best state, namely a nonexistant ecconomy, bad Stab and very low stab speed. Since I had very few clear cut ideas about your plans I set myself the goal of getting your ecconomy back on track. I think I suceeded with that, establishing you firmly in most asian Cots, ensuring an EITP and getting your stab speed to thrice its original value. What suffered was the tech though. Due to the abysmal Stab speed and 9 Stabhits from events I spent most of the time researching either stab or prodcution 8/government 10. Your land-tech is thus very lacking. On the bright side I managed to build a big chunk of workshops in Iberia.
    The Inflation comes from a period of 7 Months where I minted 100% due to the need to pay for an Asian port (which was very mercifully given by a very, very low price) and the need to bribe open Indian, persian and Chinese COT's. If you have any questions left feel free to PM me.
    E: If nothing gigantic comes up during the week I will sub France next week, deals you make with Phantom will be honoured by me since I will probably get some real instructions this time around

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Lukew, I subbed you, and before you get a mob together to lynch me here are some explanations:
    You left the country in not the best state, namely a nonexistant ecconomy, bad Stab and very low stab speed. Since I had very few clear cut ideas about your plans I set myself the goal of getting your ecconomy back on track. I think I suceeded with that, establishing you firmly in most asian Cots, ensuring an EITP and getting your stab speed to thrice its original value. What suffered was the tech though. Due to the abysmal Stab speed and 9 Stabhits from events I spent most of the time researching either stab or prodcution 8/government 10. Your land-tech is thus very lacking. On the bright side I managed to build a big chunk of workshops in Iberia.
    The Inflation comes from a period of 7 Months where I minted 100% due to the need to pay for an Asian port (which was very mercifully given by a very, very low price) and the need to bribe open Indian, persian and Chinese COT's. If you have any questions left feel free to PM me.
    E: If nothing gigantic comes up during the week I will sub France next week, deals you make with Phantom will be honoured by me since I will probably get some real instructions this time around
    I only had the country for one session and the economy wasn't exactly awful - but thanks, I look forward to looking at the save when I get home. Apologies for not leaving instructions, my bad :/, they would have been just to go land and build land buildings/start trading so I'm sure you did those things anyway.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Well okay, you are right, the ecconomy was not that bad, surviving without minting was no problem and even getting buildings out was perfectly doable. The real problem was the tech speed which can be attributed to numerous colonies which did not yet turn profitable. The tech problems should be fixed within 1-2 sessions, probably sooner, as Income will only improve should you take NTP or SCP as the upcomming third NI.

God, and death, ruler of lords Troxbox's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

The school is really taking my time. I didn't have time to attend this sesison... Damn i'm really sorry to all that i missed 2 sessions all ready! sorry lama
    I'll hopefully make it next week! since the grades will be set this week my time should be free next monday! sorry once again!
    A God amongst men, a legend amongst women.

Always Commando

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast