• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
B

By a plurality of voters voting in the affirmative, and taking second opinions into account, in the opinion of the Chair, I hereby motion that option B has passed, and the game will continue.

The following people and nations have been cut from World in Revolution: 1900 after this current turn:
Dominion of India (DoomBunny)
Dominion of Canada (Szynka)
Commonwealth of Australia (NikoHoI3)
Kingdom of Serbia (Frymonmon)
Kingdom of Romania (bakerydog)
Republic of Bolivia (Gradiant)
Sublime State of Persia (TheFish)
Kingdom of Denmark (videonfan)

Last edited:
OOC: Fry i mearely missed the deadline, i still am Intereste in this game, AND i had no internet connection for 2 days, which is why i didnt vote ._.

OOC: tyriet, he's cutting based on small nations, not EoTs. I did receive your turn orders and passed them on to him.

I'm not too fond of the idea of cutting players (I would have voted A or C over B, had I been on when the voting was still going), but if the primary GM and sufficient players deem it necessary, I will accept it. I will note, however, that cutting both Greece and Serbia effectively leaves me out of a job, since there's precisely one PC nation left in the Balkans. ^_^;;

OOC: Two things.

One, option C got eight votes while Options A and B got four or five.

Two, you said last night that this, paraphrasing, "wasn't a proportional vote, just pick one".

You're the GM, it's your game, and you can make whatever decisions you want. But the math is pretty clear that this isn't the collective will of the players, so I'd rather not pretend otherwise.

Yes, I am a little annoyed that I'm getting cut from the game one turn after being accepted in. I think cutting players based on what country they're playing and not based on their contributions or the quality thereof is a pretty bad metric. I would have been glad to pick a larger, more influential country, but my options were pretty slim.

Give etranger India or something. God knows I don't want the bloody thing, he's a good chap and it seems a tad harsh to remove him. Let's face it, the only reason you cut India is because I was playing it.

OOC:Huggles Culise since I am the only Balkan nation left?

Give etranger India or something. God knows I don't want the bloody thing, he's a good chap and it seems a tad harsh to remove him. Let's face it, the only reason you cut India is because I was playing it.

I cut all the dominions.

And India was cut because I was playing it. This is evident.

India is a lot bigger than the other Dominions, and potentially a lot more influential.

Right.
You realise Maxwell can simply say "Yes" and you are back in the game, right?

I cut everything that was nonessential. Non Active, Non-IRC people, and Dominions which don't do much.

So how come Romania is still in?

Not anymore. I missed them, thanks.

OOC: Aww, Doomies' butthole a little bruised from Papa's adventures last night?

I'm sorry, you'll have to explain. I'm afraid I don't really get what you're saying?

OOC: I would have voted A had the voting lasted longer than a little over 12 hours.