• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The King of Denmark would also like to announce that he and his people are going to participate in the 1908 London Olympics.We also would like to announce that denmark after so many world and regional crisis has officially entered a economical crisis.While Denmark has a 5-year-plan to avert this and if all goes well we will be back on to our feet by 1912-1913,we would like if anyone could invest in the Danish economy.The King assures you that such investments will have a good payoff in the near future,and with international help Scandinavian people might once again not feel ignored by the rest of the world.Ofcourse,it is only understandable if you can't helo the Danish people,for we live in such an unstable world,filled with war and destruction.

~His Royal Highness,
King Frederick VIII of Denmark and the Danish People

OOC:So tomorrow we will have an update?

Due to what seems to be lack of enthusiasm, and the same thing from the old WiR 1861, there seems to be a gluttony of players, which bogs down the update pace and whatnot. So I propose a small Poll for everyone here who plays.

A. Keep WiR 1900 as is
B. Remove players from WiR 1900
C. Close WiR 1900 and make WiR 1836

C.

I lean C but will vote C or B to try and make A lose I suppose. We are a bit bloated on silly nations sadly. Though I lean on C if we do the start more carefully to avoid what hit 1900 and kept it from being another 1861.

mmmmm fine then I will pick one.

C

I say B. This game is great and needs to stay, in my opinion. I'd have no problem with an 1836/1861/whatever you are contemplating, but I'd like 1900 to stay. I'd like A but seeing as how it seems somewhat impossible, we could shave off the unimportant/small/weak nations to make things easier for the GMs, so my final choice is B.

C. If C does win I might also start a 1701 game which would only have 10 or so players. I'm not completely sure about this but I like the idea.

A.

No matter what, the game progresses.

Thing is, there is lack of it, because people don't feel like IC, there should be penalties (and no bonus) for the IC thing, as like -1 in rolls.

Well, I for one like how the game's going.... well, to be honest, the good stuff outwheights the bad stuff for a tiny bit.
Anyhow, I say A.

If not, then B, then C

In fairness, I believe that this thread only went quiet because people were waiting for the update. I do agree, however, that a smaller player-base would increase the pace of play and updates. On the other hand, considering there are currently 26 players in this game, a smaller game would see many players losing out. I would vote for Option C, but I am still amenable to Option B; if we simply pare down the less active nations from this game, we can increase the pace without punishing those who are still actively contributing.