• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Republic of Chile formally recognizes the Empire of Brazil, and hopes that our two nations will work well together in these coming years.

On the international stage, the Chilean government would seek to create trade agreements with any and all nations.

Last edited:
The Republic of Chile formally recognizes the Empire of Brazil, and hopes that our two nations will work well together in these coming years.

On the international stage, the Chilean government would seek to create trade agreements with both the United States and the German Empire

((And those are my treaty orders...))

OOC: you should PM both those players to make sure they want to sign it.

On the international stage, the Chilean government would seek to create trade agreements with both the United States and the German Empire

((And those are my treaty orders...))

OOC: Yeah, you generally want to consult the players before posting it, otherwise you could get pretty embarrassed if they don't sign it.

((Yeah, I should... more than likely, I'll have to content myself with trading with other people... who are poorer...))

OOC: Well, IIRC you have signed deals with me and Brazil. Also the 3 of us are allied ATM (see the ABC Pact) and live in peace.

Also I'd switch to red or blue or white as IC colours.

OOC:If there's no forces down near the Ukraine doesn't that mean it's time for international intervention?Kinda like of what happened IRL.

OOC:If there's no forces down near the Ukraine doesn't that mean it's time for international intervention?Kinda like of what happened IRL.

OOC: I'm sending supplies and materiel to the Russians to help fight both the Soviets and the Ukranians. Who knows, I might even commit the Volunteer Corps ;)

OOC:The Russian Civil War now sounds like the Spanish Civil War except one side is rebels and commies.

OOC: Colombia might be interesting, you just sold the canal zone and have a fun belligerent government who likes the USA and the USA likes atm. Venezuela and Portugal could also be interesting.

OOC: I would prefer a European nation by far :)

OOC: If you want a European nation I suggest Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Denmark or Portugal. The Bolsheviks are another option. The other nations are either too small or puppets of Germany who is taking all their income. I really would suggest going outside Europe though, much better nations there.

OOC: European nations, I'd go with Portugal, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia or Belourussia.

Europe and North America are closed for registration.