• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Danubian Federation would like to announce that it will be attending the 1906 Olympic in the United Sates of America.

The United Kingdom will continue to take steps to finish its moving into the modernized world situation. The armed forces will need to be downsized and the largest step and most painful will be undertaken now. The navies force structure must be realigned to better use new technology and designs and shift over to take advantage of the growth in Commonwealth navies in smaller and medium warship sizes. Though some of this will seem backwards thinking and wrong given the growth of other nations navies, plans are on the drawing board for a large new construction of dreadnoughts and modernization and upgrading of the vessels kept in service.

We will also continue to grow our ties with other nations and work to smooth over tensions with former enemies. Eliminating older and less anti-submarine capable ships will also allow new smaller warships to be built to help stave off any possible submarine threat. To that end we have a treaty with a pair of balkans nations to announce.

[X] - H. H. Asquith, Prime Minister of His Majesty's Government, acting on behalf of His Imperial Majesty The King-Emperor Edward VII, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of India
[X] Ferdinand I,Tsar of Bulgaria
[ ] (serbia)

signed Ferdinand I, Tsar of Bulgaria

GermanImperialFlag.gif

The Treaty of Yeniev
[x] Signed, Kaiser Wilhelm of the German Empire

The Reich will be sending athletes to compete at the 1906 Summer Olympics.

ru.gif

Due to the current situation in the Russian Empire, Russia shall not attend the coming Olympic Games, we now have to focus on restoring the peace and prosperity on our great nation. We shall participate in the next ones when Russia is united again under the banner of the Tsars.

Also we present the Ottoman Empire with a formal treaty to send the money for the Bosporus Strait and to start formal trade relations.

Treaty of Ankara:

-The Ottoman Empire and the Russian Empire shall start formal trade relations

-The Russian Empire agrees to fund 25% of the repair cost of the Bosporus Strait

-The Ottoman Empire shall allow the free passage of Russian civilian, merchant and war vessels through the Porous Strait

[] Abdul Hamid II, Sultan of Ottoman Empire
[X] Tsarista Olga I, Empress of the Russian Empire

[X] Abdul Hamid II, Sultan of Ottoman Empire

The Free Republic of the Ukraine will not be attending the 1906 Olympics . As an utterly unrecognised nation we doubt we would be welcomed and also we are far too busy fighting the Russians to send athletes.

The Kingdom of Serbs and Albanians would like to send its athletes to compete in the Olympics. This will surely foster closer cooperation between the peoples of Serbia-Albania, and also the rest of the world.

British-Balkans Naval Treaty

[X] Alexander I, King of Serbs and Albanians, Prince of Montenegro, Protector of Albanians

OOC: Hey, uh, where's that trade agreement which we talked about to include in the treaty?

Trade agreement between the Kingdom of Serbs and Albanians and the Commonwealth of Australia.

The signees of this treaty agree to pursue a mutual and profitable trade relationship with each other, and encourage increased exchange of goods and culture.

[X] Alexander I, King of Serbs and Albanians, Prince of Montenegro, Protector of Albanians
[X] Prime Minister Alfred Deakin

Last edited:
[X] Prime Minister Alfred Deakin of the Commonwealth of Australia

OOC:Wait so I'm technically at war with the Ukraine since their unrecognized?

OOC: No, since they aren't recognized by any of us, you act as if they didn't exist as a country. You're free to recognize them, but fear the wrath of mother Russia if you did so :p

The Tsardom of Bulgaria will be attending the 1906 Olympics. We hope that these games will show the best of Humanity after the worst was demonstrated by the War of the Three Emperors.

OOC:So I could invade and say their under anarchy and restore order?I'd never do that though it would be suicidal :p
IC:Romania will be attending the 1906 Olympics(OOC: Didnt realize he was letting everyone in).

OOC: Russia Would Probably not Like it and I'd take it as a Casus Belli to retake Bessarabia and Liberate the 20% or so Ukrainians living in the Region. So well it wouldn't kill you but it would be bad for your health.

OOC: Russia Would Probably not Like it and I'd take it as a Casus Belli to retake Bessarabia and Liberate the 20% or so Ukrainians living in the Region. So well it wouldn't kill you but it would be bad for your health.

OOC:You realize the Ukraine is in ruins and has no infrastructure whats so ever?

OOC:You realize the Ukraine is in ruins and has no infrastructure whats so ever?

OOC: So? The former government voted to stay with the Russians but now there's fighting between the two. Intervention by Romania will likely mean your doom at the hands of the Russians. Even if their equipment is really low and they're broke, they can still bruise you pretty bad.

OOC:I thought the Ukraine got second hand German equipment?But as I said it would be suicidal attacking the Ukraine unless the commies were winning and had Kronstadt.