• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You dare insult the proud and mighty nation of Lichtenstein?

Russia isn't so tough. Come at me bro! :p

Well if any places open up I'll join.

Paris_1900_Olympics_Games_Poster.jpg

Paris is proud to receive the Olympic Games, where the athletes of the world will compete in a sportive fashion, in a superb atmosphere, for fame and glory, in a tribute to mankind. We take this time to set apart our differences, bringing the peoples of the world closer, like the Greek Olympics did for the Greek city states. May the best athletes win!

After the Great War, and some countries are torn apart, I will open up 5 more spots.

Paris_1900_Olympics_Games_Poster.jpg

Paris is proud to receive the Olympic Games, where the athletes of the world will compete in a sportive fashion, in a superb atmosphere, for fame and glory, in a tribute to mankind. We take this time to set apart our differences, bringing the peoples of the world closer, like the Greek Olympics did for the Greek city states. May the best athletes win!

Would the people of Bulgaria be allowed to participate in the Olympic Games for the first time? We would be happy to compete against the athletes of other nations far and wide.

ru.gif

The athletes from the Russian Empire shall participate of the Olympic Games in Paris. We also would like to extend our hand of friendship towards the French people. Civilized people can work together for a greater good.

The United Kingdom is happy to see the Olympics continue and hopes they go on for many years to come. It is best for the world to compete peacefully rather than on the field of war.

OOC: Assuming most of our nations are going unless said otherwise? (china and japan apart I suppose.)

ru.gif

We announce to the Qing Empire that we are fearing the increasing hostility towards Europeans living in China. If no order is established in the coming months, we will be forced to step in to defend our people, our property and our rights. The Russian Empire only wants peace, but if we are forced into it, we shall show our might and steel. We Romanov are well know for our perseverance and determination.

Flag-Pins-Bulgaria-Russia.jpg

Treaty of Sofia
-The Tsardom of Bulgaria and the Russian Empire enter into a formal defensive alliance. Also allowing free passage of troops between nations.

-The Tsardom of Bulgaria and the Russian Empire shall establish trade relations.

-The Russian Empire shall invest in both Bulgarian industry and infrastructure (2,000$ on Industry, 1,500 on infrastructure )

-The Russian Empire shall send officers to train the Bulgarian Army

-The Tsardom of Bulgaria will lower tariffs to Russian goods to near 0%

-The Tsardom of Bulgaria will only supply it's army and navy with Russian material.

[X] Nicholas II, Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russias

Last edited:
After the Great War, and some countries are torn apart, I will open up 5 more spots.
OOC: Start killing each other guys. :p
If the GM's need any help I'd be happy to since I have quite a lot of free time right now.

OOC: And to think I was going to sell Bulgaria some land...

The Greek People and our Athletes would be most plseased to join the Olympic games, if allowed to do so. It is good to see the Spirit of the Olympic games becoming worldwide and we are pleased that the french government accepts the bulgarian nation as participant, despite current politics.