• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bulgaria echoes the Italian statement.

I, Tsar Ferdinand of Bulgaria, hereby announce that due to our agreements with the Ottomans, Greece and Serbia we no longer need to have our armed forces mobilized. I therefore announce that the Tsardom of Bulgaria will be demobilizing it's troops.

Treaty of Sana'a

Ottomans officially free Kuwait as a protectorate of The UK
Land adjustments near the UK colony of Yemen in favor of the UK (modern Yemen borders)
The Ottomans will De-militarize their border with Egypt
The Ottomans apologize for insulting British Honor

UK-Ottomans sign a Non-Aggression-Pact that is only valid if the Ottomans themselves also don't attack nations, upon launching a war of aggression by the Ottomans the NaP itself is rendered invalid.

[] Sultan Abdul Hamid II, Sultan of the Ottoman Empire
[X] - The Lord Salisbury, Prime Minister of His Majesty's Government, acting on behalf of His Imperial Majesty The King-Emperor Edward VII, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of India

This treaty will allow the British Empire the safety it needs for the vital link with India. This should remove some doubts of intentions by both parties to lead to greater stability in the region.

((OOC: Signature I think looks right? All this nobility title stuff is foreign to me :p I will fix if wrong. :closedeyes:))

The Tsardom of Bulgaria applauds the UK and the Ottomans for reaching an agreement and avoiding war.

The French Government announces the withdrawal of the French ambassador from China, and the reinforcement of the French military presence with the purpose of ensuring the integrity of our concessions.

We do not understand how withdrawing your ambassador will ensure the integrity of your concessions.

The Empress Dowager is pleased that the French have chosen to remove their ambassador from China, and shall enjoy the many months it will take the French military to reach Chinese shores.

The United Kingdom cannot take the chance that China will uphold their word. They clearly are willing to take advantage of world events and are clearly unhappy with the strategic situation in Asia. As the British Empire is generally satisfied with the situation in Asia we are of course disturbed by this action. Perhaps that rebellion has led to confusion in the leadership of the Qing, perhaps they feel a need or a desire to rectify their past problems with foreign nations. Seeing how such action can be used to justify an attack upon us as well as by virtue of inaction an endorsement by us for their current actions we have been left with no choice. Absent an immediate ceasefire, immediate change in their new aggressive posture and very shortly thereafter a peace treaty with Russia, we are declaring war on the Qing. We will not wait long and steps are already being taken to mobilize ships and expeditions as needed and our forces in Asia are going on a full alert.

While we value friendship with a China that seeks to look out for its people, we do not value friendship with a China that is actively seeking to acquire other nations people.

The United Kingdom cannot take the chance that China will uphold their word. They clearly are willing to take advantage of world events and are clearly unhappy with the strategic situation in Asia. As the British Empire is generally satisfied with the situation in Asia we are of course disturbed by this action. Perhaps that rebellion has led to confusion in the leadership of the Qing, perhaps they feel a need or a desire to rectify their past problems with foreign nations. Seeing how such action can be used to justify an attack upon us as well as by virtue of inaction an endorsement by us for their current actions we have been left with no choice. Absent an immediate ceasefire, immediate change in their new aggressive posture and very shortly thereafter a peace treaty with Russia, we are declaring war on the Qing. We will not wait long and steps are already being taken to mobilize ships and expeditions as needed and our forces in Asia are going on a full alert.

While we value friendship with a China that seeks to look out for its people, we do not value friendship with a China that is actively seeking to acquire other nations people.

The United Kingdom cannot really talk about acquiring other nations people. Also the large majority of the Russian areas around China is inhabited by Chinese. As are the treaty ports.

We wish to remind that British that anything we seek from the Russians was Chinese land for centuries, and the majority of the population in the areas is most definitely not Russian. we have told the British that we seek friendly relations, but if their imperialism is too great an urge we will not sit idly by and let them repeat their unwarranted aggression of previous decades.

Chinese labourers have been abused by the Russians in Manchuria in order to enrich themselves at our expense. Does this not concern the British? Is this not worthy of a war to push away those that directly abuse us?

The United Kingdom cannot really talk about acquiring other nations people. Also the large majority of the Russian areas around China is inhabited by Chinese. As are the treaty ports.
China seeks to change their borders, we have many interests in and around China. They can consider themselves looking out for Chinese under Russian rule but we consider ourselves defending our citizens and interests in and around China. Many nations rule people that are not strictly the same as the majority population and that is accepted in the world. But what nations rarely accept are aggressive neighbors in a position to harm the nation and its interests. If we wait we are both endorsing the actions by China against Russia and inviting the same to us later. They want to revise themselves upon Russia, why would the British Empire not be next? The word of the Qing?

OOC: Aha it saved ok and is still here.

FYI I don't actually think any country has a diplomatic corps that ranks at Ambassador level in China atm, at least, the USA only has an envoy - I'm assuming it's the same for others.

OOC: They have legations, not embassies...

Also is the UK at war or not at war with Qing?
OOC: not at war atm, that was an ultimatum of sorts. We might be working something special out. If musk uncrashes or whatever and is back online in irc.

An agreement is in the works that should solve the needs of the British Empire.

It pains me to sign this treaty. However it seems nessisary in order to avoid war and protect our people.

Treaty of Sana'a
[X] Sultan Abdul Hamid II, Sultan of the Ottoman Empire

OOC: This is some internal IC I had overdue

Regarding the events unfolding in Europe, we have already stated our position, and it remains the same regardless of the recent developments.

As stated previously, we are more than glad with the progress of our national railroad network. Productive investment from abroad has once again shown itself and we have all been rewarded, Argentina has more infrastructure and the foreigners have their fair rewards. This policy shall be kept for as long as we can, and this country remains open for all foreigners who wish to bet on our success. Regarding the State owned railroads, even though they have been unable to compete freely, we believe they shall be kept operating unchanged, as they attend peripherial areas and have strategical importance for our long term goals. Of course, efforts will be made to improve their general performance and turn them into profit.

In line with the development of the railway system, the Government is considering the possibility of association with local capitalists for the development of key industries.

The National Gendarmerie is now being deployed to their stations, may those eagles at our borders serve their motherland in line with the faith we have placed in them.

The recent developments within the party are something to be ashamed of. The PAN has always been an agreement of gentleman for the betterment of the Republic; this unnecessary feud over my succession does no good, to either Party or Country. If the so called Progressives wish to see reform introduced, it can be discussed and agreed upon, like it has always been during the last 20 years and resulted in the Argentina's most prosperous era. Look at our history and look at what's happening in Colombia, we must not let political debate degrade into violence, history shall held us accountable for it. Even if the Progressives wish to present their own candidate, let us handle the matter like an ordered nation does, and may the ballots have the last word, not guns.

In the middle of this bickering, the delegates from the Republic of Chile have been neglected; on behalf of the entire Nation i again offer my most sincere apologies. If the endorsement of the ABC Pact falls victim of the same neglect, then shame must be upon us all, for we are letting mere politics to get the best of us over the nation's well being. Autonomists, Conservatives, Progressives and all must support this pact, for it buries forever the chance of conflict between the Continent's main powers and it sets the foundation for the century of South America. Please may common sense prevail in this matter.

Treaty of Rome
1. The nations of Greece, Serbia and Montenegro will Cease Military Action against Albania

2. The nations of Greece, Serbia and Montenegro will recognise The Kingdom of Albania as a sovereign nation.

3. The signatories agree to the new Borders of Albania as outlined in the map below.

scaled.php

4. The Nations of Greece, Serbia and Montenegro will sign Pact of Non-Agression and Neutrality with The Kingdom of Albania for a duration of 5 years.

5. The Kingdom of Italy will not station any Italian troops in Albania for a duration of 5 years, unless Albania is attacked by another nation.

6. The governments of Greece and Serbia will protect the rights of Albanians inside their countries.

7. The Kingdom of Albania will protect the rights of Christians, Slavs and Greeks inside their Country.

[X] Umberto I, by the Grace of God and the Will of the Nation, King of Italy.
[] Ismail Qemali, King of Albania
[] Nicholas I, Prince of Montenegro
[X] George I, King of the Hellenes
[X] Alexander I, King of Serbia
Sign Please.

Last edited:
The Kingdom of Serbia is infuriated that we have not been invited to take part in these talks. The only reason we have any knowledge of this at all is thanks to our Hellenic colleagues.

Begrudgingly and most reluctantly,
[X]Vasiliy Barijaisveitalje, Foreign Minister of Serbia

Last edited: