• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll be Austria.

By my count we have 1 space left. I wouldn't mind seeing an Ottoman player.

Damn, I missed the boat again. Oh well, good luck. If there's a space, make sure to tell me :)

Last edited:
Hmmm 3 things

First your maps wrong. Morocco isn't controlled by France until 1912.

Secondly since Fire and Ash is only asking if he can be a nation that doesn't count as playing a nation right?

Thirdly If you accept the two point above I'll play as Morocco (That may turn out to be a big mistake) or if you think that point one is wrong then I'll play Ethiopia.

Of course if you disagree with point 2 I'll leave you alone.

Damn, I missed the boat again. Oh well, good luck.

I think there is still room for you. The Ottoman Empire is a large nation that no one has taken, for example.

Thirdly If you accept the two point above I'll play as Morocco (That may turn out to be a big mistake) or if you think that point one is wrong then I'll play Ethiopia.

If you are looking to play a small nation wouldn't you be interested in the Central or South American ones?

Ok, I'll be the ottos then. Thanks

Hmmm 3 things

First your maps wrong. Morocco isn't controlled by France until 1912.

Secondly since Fire and Ash is only asking if he can be a nation that doesn't count as playing a nation right?

Of course if you disagree with point 2 I'll leave you alone.

I'd say that playing Morocco would indeed be a great mistake, seeing the things that were done to them OTL.

I'd say that playing Morocco would indeed be a great mistake, seeing the things that were done to them OTL.

They ended up in the French sphere of Influence after 5 years and annexed another 7 years later that's 12 turns to come up with a winning tactic to survive. There are worse to pick.