• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GM Note: By a vote of the Game Moderators, Player Congo of the Russian Empire has been removed and replaced with player RedNomNoms of Armenia. This action was taken with full and careful consideration and is not one the staff took lightly.

This war continues, and more people are slain for the radical autocracies that now dominate Europe.

However, here in South America, the voting franchise has been expanded in both Argentina and Chile, and our economies remain strong, in spite of this conflict.

The Chilean government also cannot comprehend the actions of the Central American government, and we request that they stand down; they cannot win this war, and the grand ideal of a Central American nation, unified and free, will die with that rash and foolish action

Pedro M. Montt, President of Chile

The Central American government would like to tell the government of Chile to stay out of something that is an internal problem for us. If you are involved in this, then we ask you to stop it.

Chile has no desire to involve itself in the affairs of Central America; however, this is a war that your nation cannot win, and your people will be left impoverished and your country broken. We are merely asking for both sides to reason and discuss before lobbing bombs at each others armies.

Beyond this advice, Chile will not interfere in the goings-on of Central America.

There can be no negotiations with those who have betrayed the republic. The only negotiations will be done at the end of a piece of rope.

500px-British_Raj_Red_Ensign.svg.png

To make our mark upon the world we will pursue what areas of economic development we can. Without doubt however the nation will need steel to move us forward. Steel to raise new buildings, new centers of industry, new places of worship, new houses of learning and to one day enable us to carry on the shipbuilding and share the load with the United Kingdom. Though it will be a long path, our peoples unity will allow us to work through it and bring more wealth and attention back to these lands.

It is also regretful what took place in Africa. Dying to defend ones lands, friends and honor is a worthy cause but dying from drink is not. Our soldiers will one day have the time and place to earn our honor and respect amongst the worlds greats. For now we must move forward in small steps and avoid mistakes or not learning from mistakes. If we are called upon to do our duty than the soldiers and people must but for now we echo what has been the policy of the war so far for the Commonwealth. However we do of course prefer to see more success from those fighting our common enemy.

((Please tell me Armenia is playerless *goes on hands and knees* I need to unite the peninsulla!))

Armenia is without a player, but is protected by a lot of fire power.

OOC: King, can you respond to my PM please once you get on?

This year has been an increadably successful one for the Free State of Turkey. Our airpower is now first rate and our growth is secured. However it is disturbing the reports coming out of the state of Armenia. There government is faltering and even now all utilities is owned by a Turkish citizen. I, the president of the Free State of Turkey, formally ask the international community if it can restore order to the Armenian state. I understand that a great deal of powers guarentee this country, but as of President Aram's death ((I am assuming since RedNomNoms is now Russia)) anarchy is starting to take hold in that country.

~Haşim Çiçek - President of the Turkish Free State

OOC: Silly sounding aside, lets move on from any ooc silliness and make that last post the end of it ok? Back to ic and no more here of any issues elsewhere. No special warnings, just don't want to log out tonight without putting word to thread.

GM Note: President Aram is indeed dead as Dadarian claims. I will clear that up now. This is my last intervention into Asia Minor.

The United States of America

The unlawful actions committed by the Central American Republic are beyond the pale. The United States of America will not idly standby when another nation inspires sedition in our territories. Know that the any attack on American sovereignty will be met with with swift and decisive action. However, in respect for peace. I will offer the Central American Republic an ultimatium: Stand down, and end your efforts to inspire sedition, or else it will face the full might and power of the United States of America.

~President James Cox

OOC: I will be making my first IC as Russia tomorrow.

GermanImperialFlag.gif

The German Empire stands steadfast and strong. Across Europe, our armies win victory after victory over the enemies of the Empire. In time, they will buckle before the onslaught of the Empire. Total victory will come to Germany and those who wish the Empire harm will be humbled upon the field of battle.

The shocking actions of the Italian nation are completely unforgivable. To encourage wanton slaughter of one's own people without evidence of wrongdoing is utterly reprehensible. Those responsible for these horrible crimes will be tried for warcrimes and brought to justice. With every step forward from the German army we come closer to freeing the Italian people from the insanity of the rule of Victor Emmanuel and Marshal de Bono.

To the President of the Turkish Free State, the Republic of Armenia is a sovereign nation and whilst the death of a beloved elder statesman may be a trying time for any young nation, we believe that the nation will grow stronger as a result. Any encroachment on the territory of the Republic of Armenia will be taken as an invasion. As we are currently indisposed, we trust that the Kingdom of Spain will ensure the territorial integrity of the Armenian Republic.

In response to the Request of the Government of the United States, we will stop supporting any rebels that we may have supported in Panama.