• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ru.gif

It is clear that warmongering Germany has declared war on Russia in their attempt to gain more land and resources to fuel their military-industrial complex. The whole thing of defending their "Japanese allies" was just the perfect excuse for them.

Russia offered peace to Japan with just and logical terms and used war as a last attempt. Germany never really cared for Japan, not even offer themselves to act as arbiter to avoid war, THEY JUST WANT WAR. No matter how and when, they just want war.

Now, hundred of thousands of Germans are being sent to their graves in Russia, for what? A madman dream of world conquest? To defend people they don't know or share any history record? Let the future answer that.

In the meantime the Russian Empire is preparing to face it's greatest challenge since the invasion of 1812. People of Russia! This is a test sent by god to show him who we truly are, resist the invaders and push them out of the Motherland, make each step they take into Russia a bloody one, resist them on every opportunity, never give them a chance to take a breath, for we are Russian and we never surrender.

His Majesty's Government declares their support for the German Kaiser in his cause. The German Empire is merely honouring a defensive alliance with Japan, and as such it is Russia who is the aggressor in this conflict. Furthermore, we have personal knowledge of the warmongering in which the Russian Government indulges, having been threatened with war should we continue to update our military forces to a modern standard.

We do however, echo the words of the French Government.

Europe must not be bled due to the folly of the Tsar!

I announce the FULL MOBILISATION of my armed forces, as indicated in the Renewed Triple Alliance, unless France stops their mobilisation and takes back their ultimatum, I will be forced to join Kaiser Wilhelm II in this war.

OOC: Okay, seriously? WW1 in 1901? Sheesh, you guys are silly. One would think that an 11 year early Second Balkan War would be enough.

OOC: In case Fry or anybody relevant missed it, I mobilised.

OOC: Never forget 3 Years Early Sino-Japanese War

Don't you mean the 4 years early Russo-Japanese War?

Last edited:
The Kingdom of Italy apologizes for the actions of some Italian troops against Ethiopians. Though not without reason they acted irresponsible and dangerously.

What does the Italian government mean by "not without reason"? What possible reason did the Italian troops have for the genocide they were committing against a peaceful and friendly nation?

Nəgusä Nägäst Menelik II
Emperor of Ethiopia

scaled.php

The Kingdom of Italy announces a TOTAL MOBILISATION of our army and that unless France stops their mobilisation and takes back their ultimatum a state of war will exist between The Kingdom of Italy and Republic of France
as indicated in the Triple Alliance Renewal of 1901.

The Kingdom of Italy also recognizes Albania as a free and independent nation and would like to being trading with them.​

Last edited:
We apologized leave it alone Ethiopia.

The Empire of Ethiopia expected a sincere apology that would give it the necessary guarantees that this will not happen again, but seeing the lack of commitment or remorse from the Italians the Empire is forced to call the armies to assemble and prepare to march should Italy refuse our demands.

Italy must declare the genocide a shameful action without any kind of possible justification, giving guarantees that the perpetrators of such heinous crimes will be trialed and properly punished. Consider this an ultimatum.

Nəgusä Nägäst Menelik II
Emperor of Ethiopia

The Tsardom of Bulgaria wishes for peace with Greece and Serbia so that we can concentrate on getting the goods and livelihoods of the population of Macedonia back from the Turks. Bulgaria condemns the Ottomans actions in Macedonia and demand reparations be sent to the people of Macedonia. We request the international community support our call for reparations so that Macedonians may continue to live there lives.

Tsar Ferdinand I of Bulgaria

Last edited:
The Treaty of Skopje

The signatories of this Peace Treaty hereby agree to:

- Cease Military Action against each other
- Relinquish any claims that are above the claims defined in the Balkan Treaty
- Uphold the conditions of the Balkan Treaty
- Uphold all of the conditions of this treaty.

Furthermore, Greece and Bulgaria agree to:

- let each other observe the composition and movements of each others naval forces in the North Aegean.
- Keep the island of Thasos (a part of the Greek claims) demilitarised. In exchange, Bulgaria shall keep an open land corridor to the tip that is closest to the island of Thasos.

Signatories:
[X] Alexander I, King of Serbia
[] George I, King of the Hellenes
[] Knyaz Ferdinand I, Tsar of Bulgaria
[] Nicholas I, Prince of Montenegro

Last edited:
Signatories:
[X] Alexander I, King of Serbia
[] George I, King of the Hellenes
[X] Knyaz Ferdinand I, Prince of Bulgaria
[] Nicholas I, Prince of Montenegro

Signed Knyaz Ferdinand I, King of Bulgaria